Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United: 15/04/23 @ 12:30 (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

16 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

When Darren Grimes is by far the best of your bad fans, you know it's very bad like. The others have body counts in the millions.

Is Darren Grimes a Newcastle fan?

Jesus Christ. 

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Forgot about him and his little twat of a son. 

I kind of feel a line has been crossed here. Please can we leave young children out of this kind of banter?

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, but then so are Tony Blair, Matt Hancock, and Muhammad Bin Salman :lol: We may as well be supported by fucking Skeletor.

Skeletor just needed a hug and a positive male role model imo 

3 hours ago, brummie said:

All these twitter kiddies arguing, it's bollocks. I've not encountered this supposed 'beef' in real life at all. 

Listen to this bloke talking for the minute or two here, this is the real general way people look at it here.

https://www.youtube.com/live/lF__v0NT5dE?feature=share&t=1331

Lots of us in those lads' comments about their disbelief. 

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

:kinnear:

I've no doubt Howe and coaching team will know all about it and have already got a plan in place for it.

Its lucky in some ways that we play them after Emery has had run of games to get his style into that team so we've actually got an idea how they are going to play. Makes coming up with a system to beat them just that bit easier.

One of those odd games where I’d both take a draw now if offered and also wouldn’t be surprised to see us win.  Brentford last weekend was the same.

And the ‘rivalry’ isn’t just knobheads on Twitter.  It wasn’t just a couple of sad acts with bedsheets in May 09 - that old ground erupted and celebrated like they’d won the league that day.  We literally didn’t give a hoot about them before that day.  Fuck them, this will always be a fully-fledged Geordie vendetta against this lot.  HTL

7 hours ago, Cronky said:

I kind of feel a line has been crossed here. Please can we leave young children out of this kind of banter?

A Young child funded by the tax payer and pushed into the public eye to make money for the Hapsburg grifters.

If you want to blame someone blame the prince of pegging. 

6 hours ago, Mazzy said:

I've no doubt Howe and coaching team will know all about it and have already got a plan in place for it.

Its lucky in some ways that we play them after Emery has had run of games to get his style into that team so we've actually got an idea how they are going to play. Makes coming up with a system to beat them just that bit easier.

Plus the execution is far from flawless at the moment.