Newcastle United 6-1 Tottenham Hotspur (23/04/2023)

Disco

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

His dirty laugh when we score or the other team fuck up :lol: gets me every time. That and him basically having a heart attack when we score. 

This one from the other week is my favourite. Sounds like he’s just been shot or he’s stood on a plug or something:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqjE1K-A3MU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Man that was a great goal

Apologies if already been mentioned, but is there a clip anywhere of that deflected cross that bounced right in front of Forster which resulted in him and his two cb's plus Longstaff just watching the ball?

My mate in the gallowgate screamed WHAT IS GOING ON HERE THEN! It was like a kids game defensively [emoji38]

26 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Ando was insufferable when we were bad like. It's the polar opposite now we're good, he's fucking hilarious [emoji38]

Don’t know, “arrrrgggghhhh just put it in the… net” is one of my favourite bits of commentary ever. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:

Ando was insufferable when we were bad like. It's the polar opposite now we're good, he's fucking hilarious [emoji38]

Yeah what a miserable bastard he used to be, but he's magic now, all is forgiven. :lol:

Only thing I didn't like so much about the NUFCTV highlights was the crowd noise seemed slightly turned down than the Sky coverage, which I thought would have been the other way round. But might just be Sky having obviously better equipment.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If we do an end of season DVD they have to use the Raisbeck and Anderson commentary on it. 

Thought it was strange the choice of commentators for the 21min video. Ended up being Beglin & co who didn’t even do the Sky presentation. Was expecting Raisbeck and Anderson as per the highlights and extended highlights. 

2 minutes ago, woody said:

Players issuing a statement announcing a refund for fans following a bad loss will never not be funny to me.

.com reckon they know two Newcastle fans who were in the away end but kept quiet throughout the match

Got to see their team win 6-1 and got their money back

"The Newcastle v Tottenham game I came home, switched the TV on and it was 1-0," Klopp said. 

"I had something else to do and wanted to watch the game a bit later, and when I came back in it was 5-0. I honestly thought there was something wrong with the screen, somebody had made a joke or something. Newcastle obviously is in a very good moment so these kind of things can happen.”

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I got a vasectomy this morning and the first thing I did after getting home, aside from putting an ice pack on my scrotum, was watch the first 21 minutes of this game. It will never get old.

But I would've thought it's ill-advised to go actively seeking an erection straight after a vasectomy?

On 13/06/2023 at 00:30, timeEd32 said:

I got a vasectomy this morning and the first thing I did after getting home, aside from putting an ice pack on my scrotum, was watch the first 21 minutes of this game. It will never get old.

Your scrotum will/has (delete as appropriate).