Newcastle United 3-1 Southampton (30/04/2023)

BlueStar

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

Dan Burn being dogshit and moving in - no protection from Joelinton on the left and VERY poor from Bruno

Fuck off man! Dan Burn getting the blame again? Much like Longstaff? who we are missing again, he gets the shite for everything. It was Bruno fucking around and Trippier not watching his man.

Simple.

We've been poor all round. Big Joe has been crap and again we miss Longstaff in there, it's clear to see.

Just now, Smal said:

He’s not technical and he’s not quick enough to make up for it either I’m afraid

His attempts to do an Isak down that left touchline have been pitiful.

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

I don't see the technical ability.

I hate to agree with such a negative rancid nob but I haven't seen anything from him so far that says he can do much more than run a lot.

Just now, Oregon_Geordie said:

Fuck off man! Dan Burn getting the blame again? Much like Longstaff? who we are missing again, he gets the shite for everything. It was Bruno fucking around and Trippier not watching his man.

Simple.

We've been poor all round. Big Joe has been crap and again we miss Longstaff in there, it's clear to see.

Did you see where he placed himself on that goal? He moved AWAY from the ball even with two people holding the area that he decided to "run" and cover. The man is too slow for this shit.

Just now, nufc123 said:

Been top notch for months..

Going to have to disagree with this, not the same usual Bruno recently. I was assuming it was due to this knock he's been playing with.