Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

19 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I think Joelinton will make it.

I reckon we'd probably go Bruno, Gordon, Anderson if we were really fucked.

Anderson to clinch CL football with his first goal. The cherry on top of a dream season.

34 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Can wor flags do a Jennifer Aniston Tito? @Heron

33 minutes ago, Heron said:

No. What's the crack here? I cannot do that as a tifo as I'd implode.

Could you do like Jennifer Anderson, Elliot Anderson's face on Jennifer Aniston's body? Or vice versa? If that's too difficult just do it with John Anderson instead. 

Whatever the deal is with injuries etc, the one thing I hope we don't do is get complacent. Three points are expected and nothing less will do - we certainly don't want to go to Chelsea still needing something. But then, we're not THAT Newcastle anymore... Eddie will have taken stock of this and prepared accordingly. Let's hope the physios and club doctors work their magic over the weekend. 

In any case, who knows? Villa might end up changing things before we even get there...? 

8 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

im sure the power of twitter/insta etc can get a picture of Aniston in a Toon top to celebrate the Champions League.

Will get one when she next pops round:

american psycho hot sex GIF

39 minutes ago, Billy Warthog said:

Whatever the deal is with injuries etc, the one thing I hope we don't do is get complacent. Three points are expected and nothing less will do - we certainly don't want to go to Chelsea still needing something. But then, we're not THAT Newcastle anymore... Eddie will have taken stock of this and prepared accordingly. Let's hope the physios and club doctors work their magic over the weekend. 

In any case, who knows? Villa might end up changing things before we even get there...? 

No chance of complacency, on any given day any team can win or lose in the premier league. We’ll go intense again and even with a few potentially missing we’ll have too much for them. I’m just not convinced they have the fight in them but we can’t assume that. Their defence is absolutely woeful too. 

There’s a few in the team and the fans who will remember the Leicester fans singing about us going down at there too. 

Wilson

Isak  

Anderson Joelinton Bruno

Targett.   Burn Bot Schar       Trippier

Pope

Honestly with the injuries we might need a change of system. Or Miley is starting in a more traditional formation. Or maybe Trips in midfield? 

Can colo play DM vibes all over again. 

Edit: assumed Bruno was dead for some reason 

Edited by La Parka