Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

7 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

:trippier:

symmetry extended further with our nearest and dearest securing themselves lower league football again. 

A first half salvo like that would be absolutely delicious. 

(Un)fortunately in Portugal so will have to partake in the missus’ absolute favourite holiday activity of finding a boozer to watch football she couldn’t give a shit about.

Simply can't wait for this. Fair chance we might be just needing a point come Monday. Either way I have 100% faith in Eddie to have the lads motivated and organized to take Leicester apart and get the 3 needed as of now!

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Just dreamt we drew this 10-10, Wilson and Isak had a massive bust up and Eddie was going berserk because at one point we were 8-2 up. :pilko:

F**k ?

46 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Just dreamt we drew this 10-10, Wilson and Isak had a massive bust up and Eddie was going berserk because at one point we were 8-2 up. :pilko:

Might not happen

I think both will start, but crazily enough I would actually rather have Tripps miss the game than Joelinton. Atleast we have right backs to step in, even if they are not great ones. Having to play players out of position in the midfield is even more scary to me.

Edited by Erikse

9 hours ago, Disco said:

symmetry extended further with our nearest and dearest securing themselves lower league football again. 

(Un)fortunately in Portugal so will have to partake in the missus’ absolute favourite holiday activity of finding a boozer to watch football she couldn’t give a shit about.

The kids'll be OK in the room :thup:

2 hours ago, toon25 said:

Giving Vardy a bit of stick would be nice.

Stick wor Call on that fucking shit defender Faes.

You're just a shit Coloccini at him (Faes) non stop. 

2 hours ago, Erikse said:

I think both will start, but crazily enough I would actually rather have Tripps miss the game than Joelinton. Atleast we have right backs to step in, even if they are not great ones. Having to play players out of position in the midfield is even more scary to me.

I 'think' I agree with you, as we're better off murdering them in their beds higher up the pitch. So I'd like to imagine we could carry Manquillo for this one.

I am a smidgen worried about the number of players we've possibly got out for this one though. But I almost think Joelinton, Bruno and Almiron could carry it over the line on their own through sheer willpower.

10 hours ago, Disco said:

Oh man yeh Mrs A loves that shit too! Infectious 

5 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

I had a dream that we played Liverpool in a play off style winner takes all for a place in the champions league. The only thing is that the game was played on the Tyne bridge and players kept falling off but there was a net to catch them, they then returned to the game somehow. 

It was 1-1 then I woke up 

4 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I had a dream that we played Liverpool in a play off style winner takes all for a place in the champions league. The only thing is that the game was played on the Tyne bridge and players kept falling off but there was a net to catch them, they then returned to the game somehow. 

It was 1-1 then I woke up 

:lol: that sounds absolutely amazing

Anyone on here going to the match willing and able to help with a WF banner 20mins approx before KO? Ideally sat in East stand but not an issue if not would just need to sort security clearance out.

RSVP via PM if you can help ??