Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think Leicester have conceded A LOT of goals from set pieces? Bombard the area from all directions both ground and in the air. Release Rottwiler-Joe.

Just now, Ikon said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think Leicester have conceded A LOT of goals from set pieces? Bombard the area from all directions both ground and in the air. Release Rottwiler-Joe.

And we’ve just broken our set peice duck in the last game, I like it! 

4 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

FFS Can we stop talking about Leicester, who gives a fuck??!

Lets get this thread back on topic and discuss which year Aniston hit her prime?

This is what's tough with Aniston. She's had multiple primes.

1 hour ago, St1pe said:

I think this is why it’ll be harder than people are expecting. I don’t see them rolling over unless we dominate early like we can. 

I just hope we can put a strong midfield out.

Definitely is. Fear and hope are a great motivator and they're on the precipice - it won't be the standard Leicester of the season.

Got to factor in our niggles too.

One (hopefully) last big push needed.

Anyone going tonight, have a great time. A historic night for our club, whatever happens over the next few years this was a massive step towards it. The atmosphere will be electric.

As long as we don't lose. ;) 

20 minutes ago, Ikon said:

So shit even we scored from a corner against them at their place.

Leicester fan in peace. Just coming in to congratulate you on your top 4 finish. Unless Dean Smith and half the squad have had brain transplants since last Monday you'll win tonight comfortably. Especially if you score in the first 10-15 minutes, we'll fold and it'll be as many as you want it to be. We've conceded the first goal in something absurd like 19 of our last 20 games.

I'd love any reason for optimism but I can't find any. This group couldn't beat you when top 4 was on offer and you had Bruce managing you. We're a shell of that team and even more fragile mentally. You could genuinely run up 6, 7, 8+ goals tonight if your lads are at it.

I've been incredibly impressed with how you've operated off the pitch as well as on it since the takeover. Our old academy manager has brown nosed his way up to DOF and makes Lee Charnley look like a genius. I like that you're looking to hire top talent off the pitch from other clubs. We had that to a degree when Pearson was here, but since then, it's a bit of an old boys club. We invested £100m on a training ground, then decided not to invest in the right staff to get benefits from it.

One of my friends from Uni is a Toon fan so always had a bit of friendly rivalry and soft spot for your lot. Very impressive what has been achieved in a very short time period.