Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

I honestly can't contain my excitement, it's fucking peak football supporting wet dreams material!

The club will obviously be creaming their y-dogs from a commercial perspective, the players will be fucking fizzing at the chance of playing some of Europe's truly elite teams.

As much as a supposed easy stroll through the group sounds great and all, Newcastle marching through Paris, Milan and fucking Dortmund man, absolute spice levels of delirium for me right now.

Also helps justify the cost of the bastard 3 game package I plumped for [emoji38]

It's most unfortunate for PSG and Dortmund. It was not really unlikely for us to face 2 good teams, but we got the best team from Pot 3. Meanwhile Dortmund and PSG has to face 3 great teams instead of just 1, drawing the best team from both pot 3 and 4. Anything can happen in this group.

Edited by Erikse

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

Aye, this is what it’s all about like.

Proper peak supporter gear these last two years, it’s been unreal.

When the Fraudesliga lads turn up with their high line and Mats Hummels pulling his caravan around the pitch… 

Happy Newcastle United GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

25 minutes ago, TBG said:

Dummett the only remaining player in the squad to play in Europe for us? Feels only right he leads us out against The Yellow Wall.

Can’t wait to see him pocket Mbappe.

27 minutes ago, TBG said:

Dummett the only remaining player in the squad to play in Europe for us? Feels only right he leads us out against The Yellow Wall.

Don’t think Dummett played for us in Europa under Pardew. Don’t think he made his debut until the following season?

16 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Do we pay for the ticker by the minute or something?

Wonder if we'll ever see the tickertape thing again? Heard it nearly bankrupted the admins. 

Edited by TheHoob

17 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Do we pay for the ticker by the minute or something?

Hearing rumours some of the admins don’t even know how to use it. Amateur-Online tbh.

14 hours ago, SteV said:

Already got your display planned for the first home game?

Haha errrrrmmmmm it's slightly up in the air at the moment and it is very, very concerning the lack of time we'll have to potentially do what we want but I'm sure we'll succeed somehow...