• Longstaff (2nd) vs Southampton
    • Isak vs West Ham
    • Isak vs Brentford
    • Murphy vs Spurs
    • Murphy vs Everton
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Controversial maybe, but Schär's goal against Forest wasn't even the best goal in that match imo.

Nah there's definitely an argument, Wilson's finish was ridiculous. I love the Schar goal because of the complete catharsis of it. We were dominant, struggling to get the goal, and our CB just decides to thundercunt it in. Set the tone for the season that we'll just smash teams down through sheer will.

I've gone for Longstaff's 2nd vs Southampton, it's just such a shame that nearly all of the replays of it miss out the full move.

From 4:43 just as a reminder of how exquisitely well worked it is.

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Controversial maybe, but Schär's goal against Forest wasn't even the best goal in that match imo.

And Isak's vs West Ham was arguably not the best long range hit with the keeper flapping about miles from his line (Wilson again missing out, away vs Spurs). 

I went for Miggy at Fulham as it had a combination of a ludicrous and unusual finish, a lovely move and a great assist by Bruno. 

Murphy may have had the easiest task in the world to score Vs Everton, but there's no reality where I am I not voting for it after probably the greatest assist* I've ever seen.

*I also don't give 2 royal shits that some stuffy old farts in a suit have declared "iT wAsN'T aN aSsIsT!"

Goal of the season

Assist of a lifetime.

I think Miggy at Fulham has to take it but it's almost a shame in a daft way that one goal was simply just amazing and kinda wins hands down (for me). Remove that from the equation and it's an incredibly difficult call because it truly is an exceptional list. We've scored some absolutely blinding goals this season. Longstaff's second vs Southampton might've won it otherwise; I didn't realise how good it was at the time - was a majestic team goal. 

The irony is that my favourite probably isn't even on that list (Burn v Leicester).

Gone with Miggy vs Fulham.

My favourite was Wilson's against Brighton to make it 3-1. Had an Enrique against Forest feel to it where it finally felt like the job was done.

I went for Longstaff vs Southampton as it was such a great team goal. Proper flowing football. Goal that sealed passage to the final and scored by a Geordie. 

Almiron vs Fulham is technically and aesthetically the best obviously but I just feel that Longstaffs goal was just a microcosm of this team and our style of play. 

Miggy v Fulham or Maxi is the best, but my favorite is Isak's first v. Spurs. The classy roll by Bruno, the unreal first time ball by Willock, and then a perfect 1v1 finish. The rout was truly on at that point. On my deathbed I'm going to think of my wife, my kids, and that pass by Willock.

There needs to be an official assist of the season category so we can all unanimously vote for Willock's aasist to Isak.

As for goal... yeah there's probably more important, probably more spectacular goals, but my vote goes to the man who gave us this...

:juicy: