Yankuba Minteh (now playing for Brighton & Hove Albion)

3 minutes ago, Big River said:

hopefully this thread dies the same way the Maxi thread died after he got injured rainbow flicking Saudi plumbers every other week.

[emoji38]

Don't do ASM like that man.

I think the telling one here is that Liverpool will need a Salah replacement soon and also have the guy who managed Minteh last season. They could have easily afforded the fee had they wanted to pay it for Minteh as their next RW. They may even have the luxury of bedding him in if Salah stays one more year.

If Liverpool and Slot do not see Minteh as an absolute steal, I presume he must not be. The NUFC player Liverpool seem interested in is Anthony Gordon, who plays in the same position as Luis Diaz, who is in no apparent need of replacing. 

I’m not an advocate for lobbying to lock threads but if it’s purely going to be a misery off before the lad’s career has even begun I can’t imagine what it’ll be like if he goes on to have a top career. People need to get the fuck over it, whatever happens 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

It won’t because he’ll be an important part of Brighton’s season sadly 

Equally if we sign a top class right winger who tears it up, I'd imagine interst will diminish. 

It's only being emphasised because we still have Almiron and Murphy as our right wing options.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Equally if we sign a top class right winger who tears it up, I'd imagine interst will diminish. 

It's only being emphasised because we still have Almiron and Murphy as our right wing options.

To be fair Murphy played well yesterday.

Said it before, but I'll wait until he does it in the PL before having any kind of reaction to this, Anderson was banging them in last pre season and barely threatened to even shoot in the league let alone score.

If he ends up doing well it reflects well on our scouting at the end of the day, in that scenario it's a shame he had to let him go due to PSR but I'd still rather have lost him than Isak or Gordon, and I have a feeling it genuinely was a case of one or the other. 

Can so many of you stop requesting for a thread to be closed because you cannot handle a few people wanting to discuss how a player, previously on our books, continues his career away from the club? Or because you cannot resist having cheap digs at those people who do telling them to let go?

Perhaps you could instead show some self constraint and not click on the thread title if the subject does not particularly interest you, aye..?