Felix Nmecha

Jack27

It would be quite the strange decision by our owners to choose to employ a guy who has openly expressed such views. It kinda defeats the purpose of sports washing. 

As fans, there is more than a bit of irony in being happy to have the owners we have, but be so against signing players who hold similar views to them. That's kinda where I'm at, and it's a bit of an uncomfortable position to hold.

On 18/06/2023 at 09:13, Sean said:

It would be quite the strange decision by our owners to choose to employ a guy who has openly expressed such views. It kinda defeats the purpose of sports washing. 

As fans, there is more than a bit of irony in being happy to have the owners we have, but be so against signing players who hold similar views to them. That's kinda where I'm at, and it's a bit of an uncomfortable position to hold.

That should probably tell you something. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn’t one that got the pulse racing tbf. Nice to see Edwards’ shocking summer continue. He has lost a lot of credibility, I always seen him as being reliable even if a bit of a Cunt. 

Edited by Danh1

11 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Wasn’t one that got the pulse racing tbf. Nice to see Edwards’ shocking summer continue. He has lost a lot of credibility, I always seen him as being reliable even if a bit of a Cunt. 

Someone must be feeding him shite to mask our actual intentions, and he buys it every time. Glorious. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looked fantastic and would have been a great signing. Crazy some of the talent that Man City have let leave.

Wonder if we could have done more business if we brought him in for the midfield for a fraction of what we spent on Tonali in the end. 

Oh well ...

8 hours ago, duo said:

Sounds like Eddie had hit heart set on Tonali but never thought we would get him - but then out the blue Milan were willing to sell.

I believe he really wanted  Szoboszlai. Based on not very much bar a preseason admission, not long after he signed for Liverpool, of how emotionally draining/stressful (can’t recall exact his words) the transfer effort had been. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny