Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

This is the problem with Adam P.

He's completely harmless and he's basically living every fans dream, so fair play to him.

I avoid his content though, because when I see or hear it, I want to put my ear drums out with a rusty screwdriver. He has no discernible talent and he's about as funny as my monthly shopping bill. Get in the sea.

He gets a pass from most people because he's obviously a big fan, but I don't want to watch or listen to clueless fan opinion when I tune into a podcast/video to get updates or opinions on Newcastle. Fair play to those who get off on it, but there's far better ones out there, and for me the only ones I am interested in are those who actually have some genuine football insight.

13 minutes ago, HawK said:

In the navy...

He's Tonali

He can pass it with his knees

He's Tonali

He goes past you like a breeze

He's Tonali

He's not like Pirlo did you say

He's Tonali,

Don't like Milan anyway

That's not bad but the last line would probably make him put in a transfer order.

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

This is the problem with Adam P.

He's completely harmless and he's basically living every fans dream, so fair play to him.

I avoid his content though, because when I see or hear it I want to put my ear drums out with a rusty screwdriver. He has no discernible talent and he's about as funny as my monthly shopping bill. Get in the sea.

Aye he’s harmless but that chant is horrendous.

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now it seems like a fresh start.
Nothing I can say
Tonali clicks with blart
Aye Tonali makes their defence shart.
Tonali clicks with the blart.
TONALI! Bright eyes!

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Surely?

Glad I’m not the only one who thought this. Cruising round the means streets of OX26 with this bad boy on later.

Edited by Nucasol

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Glad I’m not the only one who thought this. Cruising round the means streets of OX26 with this bad boy on later.

Think it would be class with the whole crowd singing it after the initial cheers die down after he scores. To-na-li To-na-li To-na-li

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Oh god the songs. They make my eyes and ears bleed.

Every one of them reported 

It's more the highlight video problem. People are just picking awful songs that should have been wiped from our collective memory 30 years ago for the sole purpose of moving civilization forward.

Curious about the option to extend past 2028, if its triggered by appearances, player option, team option etc.
Also hope there is no release clause and if there is I hope its world record fee numbers.

1 minute ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Closest Italian drink I could find in the fridge. Not getting it again like, it’s minging :lol:

E5D4F954-AF3C-4B94-9830-E6B544F7DA67.jpeg

Whew lad. Now I can't speak for the tastefully light variety but if we're having a go at san pellegrinos, no no no sir no sir indeed.

2 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Closest Italian drink I could find in the fridge. Not getting it again like, it’s minging :lol:

E5D4F954-AF3C-4B94-9830-E6B544F7DA67.jpeg

Woah, summat wrong with your taste buds if you can't appreciate a Tory Fanta.