Sandro Tonali: confirmed as being available for selection from 28.08

The Prophet

There’s a class banner of him outside a shop in West Moor, with the words “better late than never” [emoji38] I’d have picked better words but lovely to see all the same.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Biggest fear I have is him getting an injury first game in and being out for 6 months. 

What was that film/tv programme where fears became real? You know it's going to happen.... bet you

39 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

What was that film/tv programme where fears became real? You know it's going to happen.... bet you

If this forum’s fears came true, then St James Park would sink into the ground by an act of an asshole god, killing half the people on this site. 

11 minutes ago, cannybagoftudor said:

He is as hard as nails - will kick the living fuck out of the Premier League and drag us kicking and screaming to 1st place. :indi:(I hope)

I agree!

Small things, but lovely to see. I’m talking about the Joelinton interview in Germany that was posted today where you could see Tonali walking behind Wilson and putting his hands up on his shoulders. Lovely to see him looking happy, relaxed and settled. He will be amazing this season, I just know it. It’s written in stone. 

5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Small things, but lovely to see. I’m talking about the Joelinton interview in Germany that was posted today where you could see Tonali walking behind Wilson and putting his hands up on his shoulders. Lovely to see him looking happy, relaxed and settled. He will be amazing this season, I just know it. It’s written in stone. 

He came across very friendly and relaxed with everyone in the back to training video that was posted, seems a lovely bloke and can't wait to see what he's capable of with a full pre-season

On 16/07/2024 at 12:15, Miggys First Goal said:

That goal he scored against Villa was lush. Just a taste of what’s to come. 

I love that goal and game so much:

:lol: Bruno here kills me, also, how shite was that hair. :lol: :lol: 

9 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Watch nonce here but if he got it for 500k that would be an amazing deal; he could flip that and sell it for triple the money. If you’ve got the sway at the dealer, buying a RM is pretty much a license to print money for the filthy rich.