Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

4 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Should've given his salary up entirely. Hell, he should've started paying the club. Fucking disgrace.

32 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with footballers betting on themselves winning :lol: I realise it's a huge can of worms.

There’s plenty wrong with it, but happily for us the FA hasn’t punished him any further.  I’m happy that he’s back soon, and hopefully he never does anything this daft again. 

41 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Assume they were all home games? Has he SEEN us play?

That's why they're addicts, most of them are beyond reason and logic. :lol:

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

By reduced, I hope that means to minimum wage :lol:

That’s the Wetherspoons teas and Sports Direct shopping completely understood now.

47 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Assume they were all home games? Has he SEEN us play?

Providing he lumped on against Burnley and not Brighton then we’re undefeated when we’re on Sandro’s accas.

11 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

The BUT HES NOT SAID SORREYYY crowd in the mud 

Can we get James in here to tell us that he’s put out a hit on Tonali due to the lack of an apology. Need to balance the good news a bit in here 

Really relieved that common sense has prevailed. Would have been insane to heap further misery upon him. 
Might not have to ceremonially burn my framed Tonali and Bruno goal celebration picture now! 

17 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

There’s plenty wrong with it, but happily for us the FA hasn’t punished him any further.  I’m happy that he’s back soon, and hopefully he never does anything this daft again. 

No, I get it. I just think betting on your own team winning is the least bad bet you could make :lol:

Good news anyway, and lets hope he can keep himself clear of betting in future, and can now concentrate on his return and the team next season. TOONALI!!! :clap2::indi:

Given we've regressed to the same football under Bruce, would you rather the players do the usual lap around the pitch last game of season, or, the lap is replaced with a public apology from Tonali 

20 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Really relieved that common sense has prevailed. Would have been insane to heap further misery upon him. 
Might not have to ceremonially burn my framed Tonali and Bruno goal celebration picture now! 

IMG_2869.thumb.jpeg.531f4346c406ccbe1d71d113de7ca271.jpeg

this one? :coolsmiley:

Sounds like he realized the spot he was in and the spot he put Newcastle in and manned up to the FA. Glad he took responsibility.

As an aside, the club stating his cooperation as 'extraordinary and unprecedented' is some pretty heavy wording. Hopefully goes to show the level of atonement he's gone through behind the scenes, even if he hasn't made a public song and dance of his guilt to appease people who probably wouldn't even be appeased by it if he did.