Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Just heard an Italian Football expert on Metro Radio talking about Tonali. 

Said something along the lines of "I can't say what I know but Milan selling him was iffy but it all makes sense now" 

They knew

Edited by Groundhog63

3 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Whether they do ban him from training or not, they 100% will make sure he's training, getting 1-on-1 coaching and building his fitness up behind closed doors somewhere.

image.png.0a689c52e421f06104076e264eaa2454.png

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Just heard an Italian Football expert on Metro Radio talking abor Tonali. 

Said something along those lines of "I can't say what I know but Milan selling him was iffy but it all makes sense now" 

They knew

I'd expect this from their side after we got Botman and then took one of their best players. Will have been a huge dent to their pride. I don't think it was iffy at all. 

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

There's zero doubt in my mind that they knew like :lol:

Proving it however... 

Precisely, of course they knew but it’s impossible to prove. He was shopping his app so freely to over players, I imagine it was an open secret amongst those in that circle. 

29 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Whether they do ban him from training or not, they 100% will make sure he's training, getting 1-on-1 coaching and building his fitness up behind closed doors somewhere.

Definitely. The fitness part isn’t the problem really. It’s more the mental side of if. Social side, feeling a part of something, team mates and the support and everyday things that makes it easier to come through strongly. Totally different struggle otherwise, especially in a new country and culture. 

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I would imagine the 10 months is the negotiated ban?

They cannot give him less than Toney.

To add, I completely disagree with the way they handle these things (and bans in general) but they've set the marker with Toney's ban.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Trippier was 'banned from all football and football related activity' as well similar to Toney. To be honest I'm not even sure what that means other than not being allowed to play or train :lol:

Both were punishments from the English FA. Surely there's no way they try and apply similar to Tonali here if the Italian ruling is simply banned from playing? 

Basically if it's 10 months starting tomorrow, he will be available for the 2nd or 3rd game of next season? 

Like a new signing! 

Good luck to him, I hope he comes back stronger, with more belief in himself and a fucking master at Eddie's tactics!