Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

You know when you watch Modric or Pirlo it was always like "this fucker is playing his own game here", everything becomes calm and simple. That's what he's looked like to me in this game.

Doesn't seem to fuck about with extra touches, just smooth and controlled.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Didn’t that lad Penn I think his name was on here say PIF weren’t getting us and they where?

Penn was Baldwards as far as I recall.

Then he came back as IMTTS (i.e. Is Mightier Than The Sword).

The Pen is mightier than the sword etc etc

So it was him with the RedBird capital stuff 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Christ. The constant hard on I’m going to have watching him and Bruno tear it up. What a time to be alive. 

Bruno and Tonali in midfield, Isak up top. It's all still a bit surreal.

Seriously, just having someone of this caliber alongside Bruno alleviates a lot of pressure on Bruno. It's going to be tasty and I'd hate to play against them, especially with terminator Joelinton (with his new Brazil firmware updated) there too

Interesting he doesn’t  look to stay in the deeper positions where he’s more likely to get the ball. But in that space between the defence and midfield where he can be more dangerous if he does get the ball. Suggests he’s confident with his press resistance and creativity from those positions.

Always thought IMTTS meant - I Make The Takeover Stories, as he was absolutely convinced with the crap he was saying about the takeover definitely not going through [emoji38]

Wasn't Penn just stealing info from football365 forum or something? 

Edited by Scotty66

4 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Always thought IMTTS meant - I Make The Takeover Stories, as he was absolutely convinced with the crap he was saying about the takeover definitely not going through [emoji38]

Wasn't Penn just stealing info from football365 forum or something? 

I always thought Penn and IMTTS was Luke Edwards tbh :lol:

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Tonali thru ball was absurd 

Was it him making the run and the pass to Gnonto? I thought so but wasn’t entirely sure.

Class anyway

Edited by Ikon

15 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Interesting he doesn’t  look to stay in the deeper positions where he’s more likely to get the ball. But in that space between the defence and midfield where he can be more dangerous if he does get the ball. Suggests he’s confident with his press resistance and creativity from those positions.

Earner lots of plaudits for winning the ball high up too. 

From Italy, Tonali, Scalvini, Bellanova, Ricci, Rovella and from France, Chevalier, Lukeba, Nkounkou, Kone, Thuram, Barcola, Gouri, Kalimuendo, Olise & Cherki.

We could just do our shopping from this game and be league champions in a couple of years.

Edited by Dokko