Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

I want Arabic commentary as an option for our matches. Tired of hearing some boring statistics as someone does something impressive. Isak vs Everton was a good example. Isak undressing the whole Everton team and commentators are talking about everything but that haha 

4 minutes ago, Sufi said:

I want Arabic commentary as an option for our matches. Tired of hearing some boring statistics as someone does something impressive. Isak vs Everton was a good example. Isak undressing the whole Everton team and commentators are talking about everything but that haha 

Drury should be made to commentate in Arabic! (If allowed at all).

6 hours ago, madras said:

Was at work so didn't see the game. How did Italy line up ? Livescore has a 3511. I'm just wary of our 433 not getting the best from him.

Rai 1 had it listed as a 3-5-2 from memory with Tonali left side of a central 3 in midfield.

I didn’t watch all the match but apart from that outrageous touch for the goal he looked tidy, hit a couple great crossfield passes. Hes just very good on the ball too.

2 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Rai 1 had it listed as a 3-5-2 from memory with Tonali left side of a central 3 in midfield.

I didn’t watch all the match but apart from that outrageous touch for the goal he looked tidy, hit a couple great crossfield passes. Hes just very good on the ball too.

5/7 ground duels won. Looked really good. 2 chances created. 3 recoveries. Amazing performance considering he’s been away for 10 months. Was reading milan socials and they are gutted to lose him especially after watching that performance. Heart and soul of the national side. Speaks to his quality to come back and look like one of the best on the pitch already. Against France also 

35 minutes ago, Sufi said:

If we are switching it up 

Can we have Boca Juniors fans and atmosphere too 

22 minutes ago, Sufi said:

5/7 ground duels won. Looked really good. 2 chances created. 3 recoveries. Amazing performance considering he’s been away for 10 months. Was reading milan socials and they are gutted to lose him especially after watching that performance. Heart and soul of the national side. Speaks to his quality to come back and look like one of the best on the pitch already. Against France also 

Don't worry Milan fans. It's only a matter of time before it's reported in the media that you want Tonali back.

Followed by the inevitable rumors of player unrest of course.

Followed by us telling you to pay twice what we did or sod off!

Remember when we rarely had an interest in international football, with regards to our players?

Now we've got Brazilians, Swedes and Italians smashing it up. We've come a long way in 3 years.

7 hours ago, madras said:

Was at work so didn't see the game. How did Italy line up ? Livescore has a 3511. I'm just wary of our 433 not getting the best from him.

Started 3-5-2 with Tonali playing LCM.

He moved over to RCM in the second half. Not sure on formation second half as Italy made some subs and I wasn't really paying attention to the formation. I was literally just on Tonali watch, watching him off the ball etc.

8 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

If we can get a front six of;

Gordon - Isak - Barnes

J7/Willock - Bruno - Tonali

to click, we're going to have a lot of fun this season.

It's not so much 'to click' - it's more 'keep fit'. I have no concerns of them playing together 

2 hours ago, STM said:

Remember when we rarely had an interest in international football, with regards to our players?

Now we've got Brazilians, Swedes and Italians smashing it up. We've come a long way in 3 years.

Ya jokin man, wa in disaraaay.

He’s fit, confident, he’s quality and match sharp as well as looking even better than expect his early. No Fucking About! Must start straight away now. No two ways about it! 

Edited by Ikon

Sandro Tonali’s ban may have seen like bad PR at the time but the love he’s had from our fans and the player he’s going to be for us while playing for Italy is going to be incredible PR. We must look like a very attractive option to a lot of players knowing they’re going to be backed like that if they give their all (yes I realise that our fans give lots of our players shit but not the elite ones that we’re hoping to land in the future)

3 hours ago, Sufi said:

Issam Chaouali is a beast. 

38 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Sandro Tonali’s ban may have seen like bad PR at the time but the love he’s had from our fans and the player he’s going to be for us while playing for Italy is going to be incredible PR. We must look like a very attractive option to a lot of players knowing they’re going to be backed like that if they give their all (yes I realise that our fans give lots of our players shit but not the elite ones that we’re hoping to land in the future)

If you're a dodgy cunt with a closet full of skeletons we're the team for you!