Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Nattfare said:

So he was crying for no reason?

They discovered the only reason he was crying because he realised he had to leave Italy and return to Newcastle even sooner than expected.

9 hours ago, gbandit said:

The fuck is going on in Italy? I’m sure it’s true of many places too but how is it so institutionalised? Surely there must be legal betting options they could have gone for which would have given them the same dopamine hit? 

Perhaps if they do it through official channels they can't hide it from family, club etc...

This is Italy for you. My partner is Italian and I know everyone in the UK has a very romantic idea that Italy is a wonderful place. 

It's nice yeah and the food is good but it's heavily racist, misogynist and the government is like a strict grandma that won't let you do anything. If you're successful, the mafia will usually find you and if you're a failure, you better hope your mummy still loves you. 

Never known more men to live with their mum's then in Italy. 

Italy have rules and rules and rules, and then completely disregard institutional illegal behaviour. It's corrupt as fuck! 

6 hours ago, Lish007 said:

This is Italy for you. My partner is Italian and I know everyone in the UK has a very romantic idea that Italy is a wonderful place. 

It's nice yeah and the food is good but it's heavily racist, misogynist and the government is like a strict grandma that won't let you do anything. If you're successful, the mafia will usually find you and if you're a failure, you better hope your mummy still loves you. 

Never known more men to live with their mum's then in Italy. 

Italy have rules and rules and rules, and then completely disregard institutional illegal behaviour. It's corrupt as fuck! 

Foods shite . Spent a week in Florence some years ago they barely use any garlic ! Luckily found the RamRaj Tandoori ( no longer there ) around the corner from the Ufizzi Gallery and nearly cried with joy . Ice cream was canny tho but

10 minutes ago, Orphanage said:

Foods shite . Spent a week in Florence some years ago they barely use any garlic ! Luckily found the RamRaj Tandoori ( no longer there ) around the corner from the Ufizzi Gallery and nearly cried with joy . Ice cream was canny tho but

were you looking for a Red Lion showing repeats of Peter Kay’s standup to watch whilst you had chicken nuggets and chips lmao?

38 minutes ago, Orphanage said:

How was the Carling ?