The Prophet

To be fair, I'm sure he's under strict instructions not to ask things like:

"Why on earth did you leave AC Milan for Newcastle"

And 

"Settle the debate, you gonna be playing 6 or 8"

Or

"Chiesa, Bonnuci been on the blower?"

Or maybe

"Your lass is lush, just shows people with minging teeth can even pull if they are rich."

Personally, I'm looking forward to the behind the scenes introduction.

When he said he had to wait 10 days to meet his teammates, did he mean he HAS to or HAD to?

24 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Interview: "What do you think of St James Park"?

Tonali: "Looks incredible, I can't wait to play in the stadium"

Interviewer: "Are you looking forward to your first game at St James Park?"

Fuck sake man ?

Such a shit question. Yes, St James' Park is fantastic and we all love it, but this guy's a Milan fan and has just spent the last few years playing here:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c25cda8f32dbbb0aab79a7a9aa84f513.png

He's hardly moved here for the stadium, ask some proper questions because you're not going to get the same answers about the stadium which you got from Dan Burn.

Guest reefatoon
11 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Don’t think I’m gonna bother watching it after seeing on here how he’s just read off his questions without blatantly paying much attention to what feedback has been covered. Don’t think I can handle the level of cringe where my head may implode into my body to hide. [emoji38] 

Just watch it fella, there’s nowt wrong with it. Just remember, nothing is safe from NO Bitches incorporated [emoji38]

Notice how different his character is compared to say Bruno. He seems much more introverted and thoughtful. It will be great to see how our players blend together.

34 minutes ago, STM said:

Notice how different his character is compared to say Bruno. He seems much more introverted and thoughtful. It will be great to see how our players blend together.

Seems to have all the hallmarks of Botman's Body Language(tm) and look how that has turned out. :aww:

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Rich said:

image.thumb.png.8f55c9c7b170016fdeeebedcc337d573.png

Need to find somebody to look at me like Eddie looks at Tonali.

Damn, I’ve missed Eddie.

Guessing it's that boring cunt who sounds like a toucher doing the interview going off the comments?

Need shot of him ASAP. 

Haven't watched it yet and debating whether I should bother :lol:

51 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Just watch it fella, there’s nowt wrong with it. Just remember, nothing is safe from NO Bitches incorporated [emoji38]

Aye, it actually wasn’t too bad - a little over-analytical on here . Very relaxed interview . There’ll be loads of interviews and more questions to come in his time here - just about him getting here and relaxing without going in full belt about leaving Milan and everything. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo