NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Disasi is the one that I want us to sign. Whenever I’ve watched him play I’ve been impressed. He fits our age profile and would slot in perfectly on the right side of defence - let’s make this one happen 

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

Disasi is the one that I want us to sign. Whenever I’ve watched him play I’ve been impressed. He fits our age profile and would slot in perfectly on the right side of defence - let’s make this one happen 

Is he quick?

2 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Yeah decent - good on the ball and provides RB cover too 

Yeah he gives us some recovery pace that we lack for sure.

The only issue we have with a transfer like this is the price. Given the budget (whatever that is), would we spend a significant amount of money on him now given that Eddie doesn’t break up a settled defence

8 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Yeah he gives us some recovery pace that we lack for sure.

The only issue we have with a transfer like this is the price. Given the budget (whatever that is), would we spend a significant amount of money on him now given that Eddie doesn’t break up a settled defence

It won’t be as settled next season, no chance Schar plays midweek and every weekend. 

Other French analysis I’ve seen -

He was always inferior to Badiashile. Done well for Monaco, and now they want to cash in. Disasi is a tank. He is not quick, similar profile to Harry Maguire. Physically, he is a beast though and dominant in the air. Highlights are clearances. Technically, not great, should not be seen as a RB.

3 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Other French analysis I’ve seen -

He was always inferior to Badiashile. Done well for Monaco, and now they want to cash in. Disasi is a tank. He is not quick, similar profile to Harry Maguire. Physically, he is a beast though and dominant in the air. Highlights are clearances. Technically, not great, should not be seen as a RB.

A French Harry Maguire? Pass

22 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

If he’s a physical beast who lacks technical ability and pace but is great in the air…haven’t we already got lascalles?

Can he twat the Pele into someone? 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Creative sounds like we are signing Chiesa on loan with an obligation to me.

Exactly that. Think we’ll see at least two loan deals with obligations built in.