NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

13 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Pep when he leaves Man City and we have tied up a few more sponsorship deals.

Our owners will not be happy with sitting around the Europe League/Conference places.

Living in fantasy world there.

1 hour ago, Matt1892 said:

I cannot believe Howe would willingly not make any more signings when money is available, add to that his comments regarding staying instead of taking the England job and it points to things not running smoothly behind the scenes.

If that is the case then either him or Mitchell won’t be here in a years time.

Howe doesn’t make the signings.

i’m not overly worried about new incomings. Would love a RW and RCB to come in, but would understand the club don’t want to overpay (70m for Guehi and/or 60m for Madueke would be ridiculous). If there are no good deals to be done for players who would really improve us I can accept the club going with what we’ve got for a big push in January and next summer. There is no need to but for the sake of buying. If we’re not too unfortunate with injuries we have the squad for European football, perhaps even CL at a push. I do believe CL should be our aim, but any deal has to make sense financially and in terms of squad strengthening.

1 hour ago, Matt1892 said:

I cannot believe Howe would willingly not make any more signings when money is available, add to that his comments regarding staying instead of taking the England job and it points to things not running smoothly behind the scenes.

If that is the case then either him or Mitchell won’t be here in a years time.

mitchell will be here longer than eddie.

41 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Howe doesn’t make the signings.

i’m not overly worried about new incomings. Would love a RW and RCB to come in, but would understand the club don’t want to overpay (70m for Guehi and/or 60m for Madueke would be ridiculous). If there are no good deals to be done for players who would really improve us I can accept the club going with what we’ve got for a big push in January and next summer. There is no need to but for the sake of buying. If we’re not too unfortunate with injuries we have the squad for European football, perhaps even CL at a push. I do believe CL should be our aim, but any deal has to make sense financially and in terms of squad strengthening.

I will rephrase that to take in to account that Howe doesn’t specifically negotiate and sign players…

I cannot believe Howe would willingly advocate the club not signing players this window when money is available.

3 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I will rephrase that to take in to account that Howe doesn’t specifically negotiate and sign players…

I cannot believe Howe would willingly advocate the club not signing players this window when money is available.

I think Howe rates his own players fairly highly, more so than the average fan who will say the likes of Almiron, Murphy and Krafth are “utter shite” and would deem it a disaster if we had to rely on them in any capacity. Eddie will see opportunity and consider solutions rather than throw a hissy fit imo.

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

I think Howe rates his own players fairly highly, more so than the average fan who will say the likes of Almiron, Murphy and Krafth are “utter shite” and would deem it a disaster if we had to rely on them in any capacity. Eddie will see opportunity and consider solutions rather than throw a hissy fit imo.

I don’t think he will throw a public hissy fit but he will be disappointed that the club failed to bring in the quality he needs if they expect him to push on, especially when the clubs around him are strengthening.

He will also know that if our form suffers because we haven’t strengthened like those around us, then it becomes difficult to keep our better players.

That might not be his problem though, as if we don’t get European football then he will be gone at the end of the season.

28 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I don’t think he will throw a public hissy fit but he will be disappointed that the club failed to bring in the quality he needs if they expect him to push on, especially when the clubs around him are strengthening.

He will also know that if our form suffers because we haven’t strengthened like those around us, then it becomes difficult to keep our better players.

That might not be his problem though, as if we don’t get European football then he will be gone at the end of the season.

Aye but it’s a bit harsh sacking him if you’ve brought in no new starting 11 options. Granted if we do and he finishes outside Europe then fair enough. 

18 hours ago, KaKa said:

Out of position nonce brigade? What a disgusting uncalled for comment.

Yes, good thing Howe always stuck rigidly to everyone's main position and kept with Joelinton upfront.

Dumbass.

:lol: 

18 hours ago, Weezertron said:

At times Howe has been the leader of the out of position nonce brigade. 

Nah he hasn't, he's done it when there hasn't been much, if any choice. These people are talking about cramming the perceived best players into our starting line-up when everyone is fit. I've even seen rabbeling about playing Livramento on RW because he may turn out to be the next Bale because he is quick and came from Southampton :lol: Proper weirdos.

24 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Nah he hasn't, he's done it when there hasn't been much, if any choice. These people are talking about cramming the perceived best players into our starting line-up when everyone is fit. I've even seen rabbeling about playing Livramento on RW because he may turn out to be the next Bale because he is quick and came from Southampton :lol: Proper weirdos.

Just on forum. Curiously thinking of how we can get the best out of the squad that we currently have in a quiet looking window.

its all good mate. I’m really sorry. 

43 minutes ago, Conjo said:

You are so clueless.