NUFC Transfer Rumours

8 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

The most abysmal please help us klaxon 

Hey Cottage guys, remember that goal one of our players scored v you, it was mint right. Well.. do yas want him? Yes, he’s definitely that good all the time! What do you mean he only has one foot? Absurd! So.. £30m?

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

For first time I’ve resigned myself to us signing nobody 

This is where I’m at.  There is lots of hope of this stealth signing but we just don’t seem to have had the same energy in the market this year.  I think it’s the big signing or nothing.  

Open wounds still clearly from Ashley era when it comes to deadline day, difference is this lot will be doing everything to get the right players in and it won’t be due to a lack of effort.

Think where trying for the very best and it’s important we don’t just settle if we want to make next step, the buzz of a new signing sharp wears off if they’re shite, if they can’t get the right player so be it and sure they’ll communicate afterwards if that’s the case.

21 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

I promise this isn't a don't worry about the transfer window post, but Tonali might end up being such an upgrade on Longstaff that it transforms the right side to the point that we don't even care we didn't get a new RW. It's what I'm clinging to at this point.

It's been 45 minutes but... :juicy: