NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 hours ago, Jagten said:

I didn't watch it. Scouted Football's review seems consensus opinion though - i.e. the award was weird and he wasn't England's best player

Perhaps, stating the obvious, the decision makers saw something that you didn’t. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Deleted that link re Chiesa from a fake Ornstein account to save others from the heartache. Absolutely cannot be doing with that crap. :lol: 

It's really weird behaviour from whoever creates those fake Tweets. They're about as funny as AIDS.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Deleted that link re Chiesa from a fake Ornstein account to save others from the heartache. Absolutely cannot be doing with that crap. :lol: 

Sorry, my bad.

I can't get my head round all this fake ITK account crap, and even worse other Nufc "fans" spreading bollocks

🤷‍♂️

I watched one of those fan made youtube shows and it said Chiesa was preferring to sign for us and his agent was over here. From the posts I've read here this morning, I take it this is bollocks?

3 hours ago, St1pe said:

The fake Ornstein account got me on twitter for a minute this morning as I desperately searched for confirmation. I hate those people [emoji38]

That frank does me all the time, I block him, then he's there again with a new account, most recently walked into the kitchen to speak to an Everton fan at work, I'm going on like an idiot, you know you lot might be taking Gordon back on loan! [emoji38]

47 minutes ago, Stal said:

I watched one of those fan made youtube shows and it said Chiesa was preferring to sign for us and his agent was over here. From the posts I've read here this morning, I take it this is bollocks?

Who knows? I just wouldn't get too sucked in until there's something concrete tbh, the loss would be unbearable if he ended up at Man U or Liverpool. Just keep your head down and walk past those headlines for now.

1 hour ago, Stal said:

It came from Gazzetta dello Sport in Italy, but they said it was between us (if Maxi leaves) and Liverpool (if Salah goes to Saudi).

14 hours ago, The Prophet said:

It's really weird behaviour from whoever creates those fake Tweets. They're about as funny as AIDS.

Perhaps keeps lads ticking over in the off-season when it's a slow time for putting up games of FIFA on YouTube masquerading as highlights.