NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

11 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Anyone watched him much? Can’t imagine he’s had a lot of football in the first team given his age 

On loan at Roma apparently and has been linked with Liverpool and Man United.

Huijsen stood out for me in a Roma game I watched a few weeks back. Scored a worldie, marauding forward before leathering a 25-yarder into the top corner. Reminded me of someone...

Just now, Yorkie said:

Huijsen stood out for me in a Roma game I watched a few weeks back. Scored a worldie, marauding forward before leathering a 25-yarder into the top corner. Reminded me of someone...

Thanks for Scharing

I'm would love us to get Murillo from Forest, I am basing that purely on him nearly scoring from his own half twice this season.

If we are crippled by PSR, my controversial take is sell Miley for 40m. The amount of money we missed out on over the years from failed potential players. Dyer, Jenas, Longstaff off the top of my head.

I think it was Dominguez who played DM who really impressed me a couple of times this season for Forest. But he’s been out the team, I think. So probably way off there. 

Gibbs-White looks great. But he’d cost a bomb. 

5 minutes ago, TRC said:

I'm would love us to get Murillo from Forest, I am basing that purely on him nearly scoring from his own half twice this season.

If we are crippled by PSR, my controversial take is sell Miley for 40m. The amount of money we missed out on over the years from failed potential players. Dyer, Jenas, Longstaff off the top of my head.

M8 at work is a Forest fan, he rates him highly. 

9 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I think it was Dominguez who played DM who really impressed me a couple of times this season for Forest. But he’s been out the team, I think. So probably way off there. 

Gibbs-White looks great. But he’d cost a bomb. 

He was quality at Bologna too. They seem to have some scouting network.

28 minutes ago, TRC said:

Sell Jamie Miley for 40m? Good luck

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He was quality at Bologna too. They seem to have some scouting network.

Great scouts but no accountants. Not the way to run a club nowadays.

10 hours ago, TRC said:

No one is spending 40 million on Miley.

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Mouth reckons we're looking at Billy Gilmour 😂😂😂

Was reading some Veerman scouting reports yesterday, and he sounds like a Bruno type of player, as far as being press resistant and controlling games from the 6 position. Gilmour is some version of that type of player too.

Just glad we are looking at players that can spell Bruno, as we have no one else like him at the club.

I liked Gilmour when he was at Chelsea, he gave some good camio performances when I saw him but doesn't seem to have kicked on since then.

I think he has some potential but it is purely as a second string, league Cup type of player.

But then again I wanted us to have a look at Todd Cantwell before his form nosedived so what do I know. 

Just now, MagMal said:

I liked Gilmour when he was at Chelsea, he gave some good camio performances when I saw him but doesn't seem to have kicked on since then.

I think he has some potential but it is purely as a second string, league Cup type of player.

But then again I wanted us to have a look at Todd Cantwell before his form nosedived so what do I know. 

I think you've got that entirely wrong.

Gilmour has absolutely kicked on since going to Brighton. He's a really good technical player from what I've seen. In fairness to Brighton, they really don't do "bad" players. 

I'm not saying he's for us mind, but he's a good player.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Gilmour has absolutely kicked on since going to Brighton. He's a really good technical player from what I've seen. In fairness to Brighton, they really don't do "bad" players. 

Yep - he's had some exceptional games for them this season.

He's also capable of going missing but, as a technical midfielder, he's got tonnes of potential imho.

Would trust Howe to work his magic on the lad too...

12 minutes ago, STM said:

As I said I do like him but it just must have been the times I have seen him that he hasn't stood out that much, I expected him to be getting a few more headlines when he moved to Brighton than he has, I probably just haven't been paying close enough attention.

I do think he would work well under Eddie but for the cost he would be I am not sure how much he would improve us and would probably just be a squad filler.

If we were 5 years down the line we could afford to spend the money they would want and the time developing him but I just don't think we have the money for that luxury at the moment.

It's a shame as I think if we had got him direct from Chelsea for £10m or whatever they paid for him he would have come on more under Eddie and would have been good for us this year with the injuries we have had, but they would probably want 3 or 4 times that for him and that is money we can spend better elsewhere.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Was reading some Veerman scouting reports yesterday, and he sounds like a Bruno type of player, as far as being press resistant and controlling games from the 6 position. Gilmour is some version of that type of player too.

Just glad we are looking at players that can spell Bruno, as we have no one else like him at the club.

Or let him play further forward now and then.