NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Think Milan would be asking for even more for Theo Hernandez than we've paid for Tonali. Can't see us going in that heavily on a left back.

Also while Theo is a great player, he's very attacking. I think while I think we're wanting more from any new LB we'd be expecting more balance. It's why I'm not completely convinced by the Dimarco links either - a player who has never played much in a back four at club level.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/newcastle-theo-hernandez-chiesa-calciomercato-news-22-giugno-2023

Newcastle still aiming for Serie A: interest in Theo Hernández and Chiesa

After finding an agreement for Sandro Tonali , Newcastle want to go shopping again in Italy. The two names that have ended up in the sights of the English are Theo Hernandez and Federico Chiesa.

As far as the AC Milan full-back is concerned, the club knows that the operation is extremely complicated also given the interest from Atletico Madrid.

While for Chiesa , Newcastle asked Juventus for information , more for him than for Vlahovic.

For the Italian, there is also Aston Villa who would put 60 million euros on the plate, but the player would not like the destination (Villans who qualified for the Conference League).