Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Thought he was absolutely class for a while.

Was class when he was fit, but he’s just had 392 days out injured- only played for the first time again at the end of this May. No one knows if he’s recovered to the same ability as he previously showed. £15m is about right imo- much more than that and I’d be throwing it at Fresneda instead. 

Just now, STM said:

You'd think Manquillo would be perfect for Southampton too? He'd piss the championship.

I think he’s better than the championship. Not much like but if he plays his cards right he could still be playing top level next season maybe abroad somewhere 

7 minutes ago, Viewfromtheafternoon said:

If we are willing to spend 12m on a back up right back then then that must be good news for our budget and ffp wiggle room?

We still need a new starting left back and attacking midfielder which will be 80m or so for the pair so surely we wouldn’t be signing back up players if things were that tight 

Livramento can play Lb as well, I believe.

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Was class when he was fit, but he’s just had 392 days out injured- only played for the first time again at the end of this May. No one knows if he’s recovered to the same ability as he previously showed. £15m is about right imo- much more than that and I’d be throwing it at Fresneda instead. 

The Fresneda noise has went very quiet. No sign of Dortmund going for him even?

Just shows that we are prepared to sign quality young players, regardless of whether its a priority position.

I don't think Trippier, Krafth and Tino as a 3 is particularly over the top. Provided we sell Manq and loan out Ashby.

Just now, sempuki said:

We've offered Fraser apparently. Trippier can play LB but not sure where he would play if he signs.

He's not getting in our starting 11, he's 20 but Trippier was already over worked last season. We need someone who can take the weight off him.

Feels like he's been around the PL for ages and yet he's only 20 years old. Have heard good things before so here's hoping.

I reckon this'll be Ashby away on a season-long loan and either Manquillo or Krafth selt.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Feels like he's been around the PL for ages and yet he's only 20 years old. Have heard good things before so here's hoping.

I reckon this'll be Ashby away on a season-long loan and either Manquillo or Krafth selt.

Only played 30 games in total in his career- 28 in 21/22 and 2 last season. Looked good for those 28 games though. 

“Closing in” the same way we were with Barella. Take anything from The Telegraph with a handful of salt as their headline writers and those doing the articles are always out of synch.

Don't much about him, what's he like going forward?, could he be a cheap option that they think they can convert into a winger given the amount of players we have that can play full back?.

In fairness to Baldwards, I suspect this has come from the Southampton end.

Also, 12/15 with add ons, is an exceptional price for a 20 year old who's been injured for a year and coming from a relegated side.

3 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

“Closing in” the same way we were with Barella. Take anything from The Telegraph with a handful of salt as their headline writers and those doing the articles are always out of synch.

Agree although corroborated by others since, including Ornstein.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

In fairness to Baldwards, I suspect this has come from the Southampton end.

Also, 12/15 with add ons, is an exceptional price for a 20 year old who's been injured for a year and coming from a relegated side.

Had to read this a few times before I realised you meant "exceptionally expensive" rather than "exceptionally cheap" :cheesy:

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

On paper it doesn't make much sense to have a 20 year old back up with a 21 year old out on loan like. 

Kyle Walker-Peters would make much more sense.

Livramento when fit could play for quite a few sides in the league already. Ashby is nowhere near that I don't think?