Tino Livramento

Yorkie

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

I think he wants us too! 

This seems to be how we operate these days, sell the dream to the player and let him fight his club for the right to move.

Southampton are taking the pi}} no way is he worth 50 million.

To  much of a risk he could breakdown tomorrow.

lets just move on to another target Im sure Dan Ashworth has others in mind.

Edited by prefabtoon

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would love for us to get him and Hall in this window.

Anything north of 30 odd million is a bit ridiculous for Livramento, mind. Especially as he won’t improve our first xi in the short-term.

Fair play to Soton for trying to rinse other clubs. Are any clubs complaining about market value?

Anyway, we should tell them to jog on and wish them good luck. Plenty fish in the sea and all that, most at a much better price. 

If Soton aren’t challenging at Xmas then they might have some decisions to make. Really depends who they can shift on now and what wages they shift on.

They compare this guy with a Young Garth Bale. I think with add ons we will reach 40 million. Ashworth is pretty certain about him. Like he was with Gordon.

We will not go and buy another guy because he is cheaper thats not how we do things this days. 

12 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Fair play to Soton for trying to rinse other clubs. Are any clubs complaining about market value?

Anyway, we should tell them to jog on and wish them good luck. Plenty fish in the sea and all that, most at a much better price. 

If Soton aren’t challenging at Xmas then they might have some decisions to make. Really depends who they can shift on now and what wages they shift on.

I don’t think they are with him - he’s started every pre season and apparently been that good he’s forced himself into a CM role with the manager saying he gets no say etc etc but he is a big part of his plans for next season.

i just genuinely think they want to keep this lad as would we.

Yeah I don’t think Southampton are trying to ‘rinse’ us, they are reluctant sellers - lad isn’t on exorbitant wages for the Champo and is clearly seen as a future star. 

Southampton bought in a way that sort of meant they hoped to keep most of their assets in the event of a relegation. 

I think we are persistent when we really like a player. I hope we get it done.

Aye they are hard balling on JWP, Lavia and Tino. 

You assume they need to sell. But they may want to keep as much as possible and come straight back up.  

JWP aside their best players are young. A year in the championship and winning wouldn’t be bad for their development at all. 

Aye they are hard balling on JWP, Lavia and Tino. 

You assume they need to sell. But they may want to keep as much as possible and come straight back up.  

JWP aside their best players are young. A year in the championship and winning wouldn’t be bad for their development at all. 

Also a lot of their best players have high sell-on fees to other clubs. The incentive to sell isn’t as high in that scenario.