Tino Livramento

Yorkie

52 minutes ago, 500bhp said:

Well that's the transfer kitty fucked. Probably another £10m add on now been triggered to Southampton! 

Ha, you might have a point.

1 minute ago, Sibierski said:

Called up :) But let’s continue with Tripps as number one RB…

I think rotating both of them depending on the game is the best option. 

Trippier was much better than Tino against Bournemouth. Tino did well last night

It's nice having two players who provide something different for the same position

10 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Called up :) But let’s continue with Tripps as number one RB…

If they start Tino at left back, I truly wonder why they didn't pick Burn instead. As we know from last season, Burns aerial ability triumphs anything that Tino can provide in that position.

Edited by Erikse

29 minutes ago, Erikse said:

If they start Tino at left back, I truly wonder why they didn't pick Burn instead. As we know from last season, Burns aerial ability triumphs anything that Tino can provide in that position.

What an odd take

38 minutes ago, joeyt said:

What an odd take

There was a fair bit of sarcasm in there. Howe has done many things well, but I think you will struggle to find other managers who would start Burn over Livra at LB due to aerial ability (or whatever the reason was, who knows)..

Edited by Erikse

Happy for him!

My second favourite player to watch at the club. Think he becomes a special player! Might not be quite as quick but there's a part of his game that reminds of Bale.

This is by no means a criticism  he gets himself in quite good positions when driving forward and then waits to look to pass and sometimes the move/moment/chance is gone wish he was just slightly more attacking in those areas but what a good player for someone so young. 

Sensational today. Got us out of trouble on more than one occasion with a timely clearance or interception. Agree with the above; get Tonali ahead of him so he can start to bomb forwards with more confidence