Tino Livramento: will miss remainder of season with ankle injury

Yorkie

Not seen him platy at all, looking forward to see what he brings to the team and squad.   

I dont think we have had this much depth since before SBR, nice to have these problems. 

In terms of impact I think this one could be our most significant signing. 

Murphy showed on Saturday how useful having a dribbling fullback can be for the team - instantly puts teams under pressure and distorts their shape so having someone like Livramento who has that to his game as well as defensive acumen could be a real game changer.  

Just now, NG32 said:

Not seen him platy at all, looking forward to see what he brings to the team and squad.   

I dont think we have had this much depth since before SBR, nice to have these problems. 

He’s one player who I can remember seeing and thinking fuck me, he’s going to be really good. Assumed he would end up at somewhere like Liverpool with the high-energy style. 

Very pleased he’s coming here. 

Trippier will still be our main RB for a couple years, so I guess he’s just a backup/rotation player. 

I don’t get the strategy though of signing Ashby last winter and then getting Tino 6 months after that. 

3 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

Trippier will still be our main RB for a couple years, so I guess he’s just a backup/rotation player. 

I don’t get the strategy though of signing Ashby last winter and then getting Tino 6 months after that. 

FFP. Get Ashby for cheap, hopefully develop him a bit over the next few years. If he turns into a good player and we sell him on for a profit, that's big in the FFP world.

5 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

Manq and Kraft to be sold you’d think? Trippier gone in 24 months.