Tino Livramento

Yorkie

8 hours ago, The Prophet said:

He's brilliant. Definetly in the Botman, Bruno and Isak category of signings.

But I was reliably informed that we didn’t need to sign a “right back”

Case in point that Ashworth and Co. are looking to sign good players, not fill positions.

Edited by Deuce

13 minutes ago, Deuce said:

But I was reliably informed that we didn’t need to sign a “right back”

Case in point that Ashworth and Co. are looking to sign good players, not fill positions.

Most people thought we needed a RB and that he would be an excellent signing imo. He was great pre injury at Soton.  

But he’s actually better than most thought. And the bar was high.  

30 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Pretty sure this spell he's having signals the end for Burn as a starter. The performances are of such a high a level, it seems impossible to drop him.

I think Burn is at the most risk now - both Lascelles and Tino have overtaken him 

Just now, Kanji said:

Wild that Tino deserves to be the starting left back until Trippier decides to hang it up. Then at that point does Tino just stay at LB?

Nah, he goes RB and Hall will easily be ready by then to be LB

By about 50 minutes I found myself being relieved that the ball was with any of PSG's players down our left side, so confident was I that Tino would handle it no matter what. And he did, every time. That was about as solid a 10/10 performance as you could get from a left back - absolutely pocketed everyone, and when we were attacking early on, being a constant threat. Outstanding, what a player we've got here, fucking hell. 

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

By about 50 minutes I found myself being relieved that the ball was with any of PSG's players down our left side, so confident was I that Tino would handle it no matter what. And he did, every time. That was about as solid a 10/10 performance as you could get from a left back - absolutely pocketed everyone, and when we were attacking early on, being a constant threat. Outstanding, what a player we've got here, fucking hell. 

L'Equipe gave him a 5/10 :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Wild that Tino deserves to be the starting left back until Trippier decides to hang it up. Then at that point does Tino just stay at LB?

I would allways prefer a right footed fullback to be playing at the right side. That detail is just not that much of a liaility when Tino plays on the left.

And by the way. Is it just me, or does this guy have an amazing acceleration?

Edited by Erikse

4 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If Hall is anywhere near as good as him once he gets up and running our wingbacks are going to be dynamite for the next decade. 

Unsure about Hall tbh. It'd be good to see more of him though.