Harvey Barnes

khay

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

He likely knows someone at the venue where the medicals take place. But that person is taking a risk handing info like that over if that’s happening.

But the medical staff wouldn't know about the Maxi transfer. 

1 minute ago, OCK said:

Selling Maxi for $25m to buy Barnes for £40m doesn't compute in my peanut brain. 

Good job we’re not doing that then. You’ve literally latched on to the lowest asm quote and the highest barnes quote to prove some point.

Edited by Gawalls

2 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Dont think it's medical related. He knows far to much about our transfer business with who we're looking at, something I don't think the medical staff would be involved with. Same as the players. So his source must be on the coaching staff or scouting department maybe? 

But sure all we hear about is how tight a ship we run

16 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

But the medical staff wouldn't know about the Maxi transfer. 

they would be involved in collating medical records to send to the purchasing club

13 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Bit sad that the maxi thing is taking the edge off this, the lad has looked class whenever I've seen him. I think he'll be fucking great for us :)

How can it have taken the edge off when we are constantly edging closer?

Because no matter how close we edge, some people will still be disappointed at maxi going out to make it happen. I understand that, but it's a shame to take the edge off what should be a really positive signing.

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Hope he gets the number 10 shirt to symbolise the tenner his namesake threw at Katie Cutler before fucking off over the River Styx with the 330k she raised for him.

Charon Barnes.

7 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Hope he gets the number 10 shirt to symbolise the tenner his namesake threw at Katie Cutler before fucking off over the River Styx with the 330k she raised for him.

I could not understand this less.