Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa: 12/08/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Only 6 yoof tickets left on website now, either club have relented and selling them at box office, or it’s pocket money day.

They relented I believe. Think someone posted this morning tickets available for any category. 

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I have a bit of a 94/95, 03/04, 12/13 feeling about this season. Just thought I'd let yous know 

That 12/13 opener against spurs was weird. We won, and I did my best to act like it was a continuation, but deep down I think we all knew how unconvincing it was

3 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Had a browse on villatalk and they say 4 first teamers are out/doubtful. Buendia, Watkins, Moreno and Ramsey. Massive if true

Yeah that's where I read it too.  Hopefully Diaby too.....but thats just me being greedy

Edited by ianbeany

12 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

That 12/13 opener against spurs was weird. We won, and I did my best to act like it was a continuation, but deep down I think we all knew how unconvincing it was

Ben Arfa masterclass basically. He was absolutely class, ran them ragged.

19 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I have a bit of a 94/95, 03/04, 12/13 feeling about this season. Just thought I'd let yous know 

94/95. Chance we'll drop back positionally in the league after over-achieving ahead of schedule but still be growing and getting stronger.

I'm okay with it. We had the Cole (and others) sale and subsequent war-chest to crystalise the gearing up for future seasons then to everyone.