Manchester City vs. Newcastle United: 19/08/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Made a lamb Rogan Josh this afternoon, it's currently simmering away, should be ready for half seven.

I'll be having that with pilau rice and a garlic and coriander naan, washed down with a few bottles of Black Sheep Amber Ale.

I'm at home lads , suffered a heart attack last Friday, I will be have fish cakes and salad, no drink as I'm stopping it even though I don't drink much.

Should be a great game and let do these fuckers HWTLFL :footy:

Just now, GWN said:

I'm at home lads , suffered a heart attack last Friday, I will be have fish cakes and salad, no drink as I'm stopping it even though I don't drink much.

Eep get well soon!

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

Speedy recovery:thup:

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

Fucking hell mate, you’ve been through it in an unimaginable way. Look after yourself 

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

Ouff, glad to hear you're back home. Speedy recovery, mate!

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

Fuck, get well soon mate.

Take it easy, but when they do the rehab exercises for you, take them.

My mam never really put herself out for them when she had her 1st heart attack, she went to them, but I don’t think she pushed herself to what they required. As a result she has been left worse off than she was beforehand.

I’ve heard of people who have done the rehab and been in the best shape of their lives after it.

6 minutes ago, GWN said:

Hope you recover well GWN! Are you sure this game will be good for you just now [emoji38]

19 minutes ago, GWN said:

All the best with the recovery, look after yourself. 

25 minutes ago, GWN said:

Watching us when you've dicky ticker ? Brave fella you like. 

24 minutes ago, GWN said:

Yikes, glad you are still with us. If the Mags are up 1-0 in extra time, turn off the tele.

27 minutes ago, GWN said:

Christ, hope your feeling better and on road to full recovery.

30 minutes ago, GWN said:

Jesus mate. Hope you’re on the mend.