Lewis Hall

Paully

22 minutes ago, BermyToon said:

He's out injured with an achilles tendonitis; he wasn't the best piece of business for £15M.

I hope Hall gets to start at LB for the rest of the season. Burn can play as a centre-half.

Seriously? Where did you hear that? Thought he was still busy with his hamstring. JFC if true...

There’s no real other option. burn and Schar at CB. Hall only fit left back. It’s either Krafth or Trips right back assuming Livramento is hurt. 

Even if Tino is fit, we need to shift away from him being the default back up LB, because it doesn’t maximise his ability going forward and 2, it’s not going to be his long term position. 

1 minute ago, Sibierski said:

Even if Tino is fit, we need to shift away from him being the default back up LB, because it doesn’t maximise his ability going forward and 2, it’s not going to be his long term position. 

Agreed. I think he looks a real weapon on the right. Nowhere near as good on the left and actually thought he was pretty poor once he was switched on Saturday. 

yeah, Livramento didn’t deal with Bowen well at all and that was highlighted particularly for the second goal. Bowen is a good player ofc but Livramento unsurprisingly seems much more comfortable on the right.

41 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The only alternative is Dummett CB and Burn LB.

I don't mind Dummett. I quite liked him 8-10 years ago, but not sure why he hasn't featured much (even when fit) the past few seasons.

54 minutes ago, Smal said:

yeah, Livramento didn’t deal with Bowen well at all and that was highlighted particularly for the second goal. Bowen is a good player ofc but Livramento unsurprisingly seems much more comfortable on the right.

Codswallop 

For the second he was slow out the trap, for sure, but he quickly got to Bowen forcing him to turn back and pass to an, unmarked, Kudos. Unmarked because Willock fell asleep. 

25 minutes ago, HawK said:

image.thumb.png.d6c0e206fabde3e46dca29552b3302e5.png

image.png.d073ee06d3131334deae025fcfd3d148.png

image.png.76d1b5124f12ab52ac8bfa7c4777ee40.png

:serious:

I hope I'm not the only one utterly lost as to what you're drawing our attention to here. :lol:

45 minutes ago, huss9 said:

so he's barely played a game and now we're comparing the lad to roberto larcos?

How many games does he need to play before people can comment on his thighs? 

2 minutes ago, janpawel said:

How many games does he need to play before people can comment on his thighs? 

I'd never noticed them before, but now I'm thinking if we play him at LB behind our other muscular young midfielder, Elliott Anderson, we could simply pound Everton's right side into the turf.

On 01/04/2024 at 13:07, 80 said:

Seriously? Where did you hear that? Thought he was still busy with his hamstring. JFC if true...

Fucking wrecks that like

Takes ages to recover from

Brilliant half that, such a difference having some pace and skill from left back also. Very good on the defence too, keep it up!

Edited by soyt