Lewis Hall

Paully

Liverpool refusing to pay £50m for Lavia and then going for Caceido only for Chelsea to overpay for both out of spite has probably led to them having FFP worries and having to sell someone they don't really want to :lol:

Makes that whole saga even funnier if we're benefitting from it.

Just now, Jaqen said:

Liverpool refusing to pay £50m for Lavia and then going for Caceido only for Chelsea to overpay for both out of spite has probably led to them having FFP worries and having to sell someone they don't really want to :lol:

Makes that whole saga even funnier if we're benefitting from it.

This is what gives me hope while we try to bridge the gap between ourselves and the elite. 

Ashworth and the rest of the recruitment team clearly have a planned strategy. 

This is unreal. Thinking of where we were just a few years ago. Club on life support, a lot of us (including me) massively checked out as fans. Transfer windows were a constant joke. Now look. Nicking one of Chelsea's hottest prospects. Fuck me.

Crazy that 30 million gets you someone with 12 first team appearances. Not overly convinced by him but he's 18, plenty of room to develop and Howe will make him the best version of himself so no qualms about this, especially if he's a Jacob Murphy-esque displaced childhood fan.

15 minutes ago, Mike said:

I genuinely thought he was a Russian 29 year old when I watched the game this weekend.

You'd be forgiven for thinking they'd re-signed Roman Pavlyuchenko

MV5BZjQwYWFhZmYtZTc2MS00NzllLTk4YTMtZDdk