Newcastle United vs. Liverpool: 27/08/23 @ 16:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Wonder when the petition about our Saudi owners will be sent to the government the Scousers hate so much if we win?

They’re so fucking weird on RAWK man. That NUFC fan that goes on there is a complete wet wipe inal, playing up to the cult following pricks. :lol:

Hope we smash the cunts. Atmosphere needs to be vile on Sunday. 

I can’t get my head around him – fair enough, he’s got issues about our owners but they way he goes on about us is ridiculous – it’s like reading stuff from a Mackem! He absolutely hates us!

I used to go on our thread pre-takeover – Jesus – it’s been absolutely toxic since it went through. You literally can’t have a conversation with any of them! I was laughing on the weekly Premier League fixtures thread how they call us Saudi Arabia!

Having been down there for the 2-1 last season and seeing how their fans went on, I absolutely hope we pummel them and I want SJP to be a complete angry bearpit which it should be with a 4.30pm K/O on a Bank Holiday weekend!

13 minutes ago, Paully said:

I can’t get my head around him – fair enough, he’s got issues about our owners but they way he goes on about us is ridiculous – it’s like reading stuff from a Mackem! He absolutely hates us!

I used to go on our thread pre-takeover – Jesus – it’s been absolutely toxic since it went through. You literally can’t have a conversation with any of them! I was laughing on the weekly Premier League fixtures thread how they call us Saudi Arabia!

Having been down there for the 2-1 last season and seeing how their fans went on, I absolutely hope we pummel them and I want SJP to be a complete angry bearpit which it should be with a 4.30pm K/O on a Bank Holiday weekend!

Because he knows how big we are going to be and what great football we do and will play. It’s actually a compliment. Pep says it like it is. Klopp is jealous and who can blame him. [emoji38] 

44 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Because he knows how big we are going to be and what great football we do and will play. It’s actually a compliment. Pep says it like it is. Klopp is jealous and who can blame him. [emoji38] 

Ha ha nar pal, not that utter bellend! It's a NUFC fan who posts on our thread on their forum not Klopp ha ha!

Edited by Paully

50 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

God, I am fucking desperate to beat these. Said it a million times this week, but it's a burning desire now. Bordering on crazy.

:lol:

I’m with you brother. I want their fans leaving after 60 mins and close ups of their miserable faces 

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Just realized I haven't stared into Gabby Agbonlahor's senseless eyes in at least a season. Has he been fucked off?

Still there unfortunately. And still braindead. 

11 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I still can’t believe the first one happened. 

It was amazing watching it unfold. Even Isak was wondering what was going on when he scored :lol:

More please, starting Sunday.