Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United: 02/09/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Gordon  Wilson Murphy

Anderson Tonali   Bruno    

Hall   Burn     Schar     Tino

Pope 

you’re always gonna get lynched whatever changes you’d like to see….likely trips RB, Burn LB and maybe Lascelles coming in. Big Joe probably starting and Isak in there somewhere.

Edited by Geordie Boyo

20 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Gordon  Wilson Murphy

Anderson Tonali   Bruno    

Hall   Burn     Schar     Tino

Pope 

you’re always gonna get lynched whatever changes you’d like to see….likely trips RB, Burn LB and maybe Lascelles coming in. Big Joe probably starting and Isak in there somewhere.

Certainly different to last two previous run outs , may as well get the young guns in would mix things up a bit

23 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I'd start Wilson Isak and Gordon. I think we need a change.

They’d be your more favourable front 3. I just feel Murphy has been hard done-by. Both him and Anderson looked a different player to what they were last season. It’s either carry on working on the team you put out or take a chance with one or two others giving them the opportunity to show what they can offer. 

25 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Certainly different to last two previous run outs , may as well get the young guns in would mix things up a bit

It’s gonna be a difficult game again and I know the likelihood of those changes being made is very low. It’s personally something I’d just like to see, but hopefully we do see a couple of them at least get a decent run-out to show what they can add.  

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

As a left-footer, when I played LCB you had natural passes to both midfielders RCB, RB, RW and striker, RCB, the natural pass is limited to your RB, one CM and RW. If you're a left footed CB, you very rarely play with another left-footed CB so you're there pretty much from a kid for your career. When you're a right footer, you play with more other right-footers so from young play more games as a LCB and are used to it. 

I'm left footed as well. Only places I didn't play and would have been uncomfortable were striker and keeper. As a centre half you tend to be central so can pass either way. It's like saying a double pivot needing a left footer and a right footer.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Twitter rumours are saying Pope is also injured (probably a load of rubbish)

I know he gets stick, but Dubs is more then a decent replacement if that is the case. 

Praying for a good performance, lads switched on an hungry with a clinical edge.

We've actually played well in all games we just haven't been clinical enough when it matters. A win would do wonders to restore a bit of faith, a draw not the end of the world.

A loss may have more people losing their minds in the twattersphere.