AC Milan vs Newcastle United 19/09/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

Paully

3 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

If anyone somehow has a rec for a bar in Vienna that will definitely have this on please let me know

I’m not sure about *definitely* but when I passed through there a few years ago about this time, Flanagan’s had all the PL games on and specifically advertised game showings

Enjoy yersels everyone lucky enough to be going there.  Nothing makes me want to head back from Australia more than missing out on European adventures.  They are still the ultimate away games - regardless of venue or competition (and they don’t come much bigger than European Cup vs Milan in the San Siro)

Starting 11 will be interesting for this. 

Tonali and Isak back in perhaps.

Pope

Trippier Schar Botman Burn

Longstaff Bruno Tonali

Almiron Isak Gordon

That is not what I'd pick but that is what think Howe will go with to keep players fresh. 

Wilson probably deserves to start and I'm not sure Almiron does but the team does need to be rotated now and then.

To a large extent, I think the pressure is off us for these CL games, and that should go in our favour.  We have to go there and enjoy it and play without fear.  No one is really expecting us to rip up trees, although some pundits think 2nd in the group is achievable.  I personally think we can come second, and probably will. 

Sure Howe will be pushing Tonali for lots of insight for this.  If we can get that intensity back that we have lacked in last couple of games, I am sure we can hurt them.

Winning start for me. 

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Starting 11 will be interesting for this. 

Tonali and Isak back in perhaps.

Pope

Trippier Schar Botman Burn

Longstaff Bruno Tonali

Almiron Isak Gordon

That is not what I'd pick but that is what think Howe will go with to keep players fresh. 

Wilson probably deserves to start and I'm not sure Almiron does but the team does need to be rotated now and then.

Agreed. The fact he left Wilson on for 90 minutes makes me think he won't start but he deserves too. Miggy definitely in.

Just in Jerusalem at the minute trying to get us some extra outside assistance. 

1000001193-01.thumb.jpeg.7faa19318eb1deccea0e21b76e0607a7.jpeg

Non-Muslims aren't allowed to take religious texts to Temple Mount so the roof of my hotel is the best I can do. Hopefully we can get a positive result tomorrow, Inshallah. 

12 minutes ago, number37 said:

Just in Jerusalem at the minute trying to get us some extra outside assistance. 

1000001193-01.thumb.jpeg.7faa19318eb1deccea0e21b76e0607a7.jpeg

Non-Muslims aren't allowed to take religious texts to Temple Mount so the roof of my hotel is the best I can do. Hopefully we can get a positive result tomorrow, Inshallah. 

The messiah in Jerusalem, very appropriate on the eve of our return to Europe.