AC Milan 0-0 Newcastle United (19/09/23)

Disco

13 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Yes. But we also did canny against strong opposition last season. 

I'd argue that playing the best teams in the league (and Milan this today) has made it a lot harder for new players & new systems to get the time they need to bed in.

Edited by JUICE690

We just drew away with one of the best sides in Italy and in Europe last year in our first year in Europe for ages, well happy.

Eddie is trying new things as a coach and we are missing the Joe's and have a bit of second season syndrome.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT😂

Top teams would've buried us in that first half imo. They aren't one, we have a great opportunity to get 3 points on the board when we play them at SJP, and having gained some more experience in the CL.

We need to find a way to get more direct through balls into Isak, he's not getting much to work with!

Everyone fought for the team tonight though, looked shattered towards the end.

The players looked completely knackered at the end, but we held on. I had a feeling we might just nick it, and when Longy set himself for that shot, I thought this was it. 

So much danger came down Burn's side. I shouldn't moan in the circumstances, but it's a weakness that opponents now target.

I think the reason we are losing the ball so quickly is that we are too easily forced to play it wide. Bruno is the only midfielder willing to receive the ball easily from the CBs. We are scared to play through the middle. And it doesnt help that Isak is so far away on his own. 

Just now, andycap said:

It's bad crack like when you can't voice an opinion in here about what we are all seeing on the pitch. Without getting pillared. 

Its bad crack when people voice an opinion on a public forum and bemoan other people voicing an opinion in response. Not everyone is going to agree with you, you know. Goes for everyone. 

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Its bad crack when people voice an opinion on a public forum and bemoan other people voicing an opinion in response. Not everyone is going to agree with you, you know. Goes for everyone. 

I'm talking about people saying your stupid for saying something that looks possible at this minute in time to. 

Milan are a top team like, they aren't on a par with Man City or Madrid, but they're one of the better sides in Europe.

If we went to Villa Park, the Amex, or Tottenham's ground and came away with a point in a similar game we'd accept it [emoji38]

Edited by Hanshithispantz