Sheffield United 0-8 Newcastle United (24/09/23)

Disco

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Eddie Howe 1 - 0 forum gobshite manager wannabes 

I understand your point and I don’t like the negative bunch. But come on man, be the bigger man than coming out with this at this moment :lol: 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Ikon said:

I understand your point and I don’t like the negative bunch. But come on man, be the bigger man than coming out with this at this moment :lol: 

I’m even going to quote myself on the next page too since it was so elite [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

Has to be the worst performance in Premier league history. I know there have been bigger score lines but honestly it could have been considerably more

Aye losing 8-0 at home is pathetic. We genuinely weren’t particularly good in the first half. 3-0. They were just as bad in the second half and we were genuinely quality. Scored another 5. 

The Miggy goal was so pathetic.  Low effort.  Low teamwork.  Low quality. Terrible tactically. No motivation. 

Worst performance I’ve ever seen from a PL team at home. 

But We were so sharp mentally. We kept our intensity up for 90 minutes. The attitude of our boys was spot on after a difficult week. All the credit to Howe and the coaching team for that.