Newcastle United vs. Manchester City: 27/09/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup 3rd Round (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, 54 said:

I feel like we're all of the opinion of "Be cool if we get through, but not the end of the world if we go out" right? 

Aye. Be nice if Dummett shows he's not finished...but I really cannot see how he isn't. Some revival if so.

Going to be a fun game to watch, fairly relaxed about the result given a lot of these lads haven’t played competitive football together either at all or much. Agreed that Dummett at CB is wild, pleased for Lascelles to get a game though 

Dummett will have a "blinder".  I have no worries at all with his selection.  Some on here have him as an invalid that's just started playing football.  He's a Premier League professional for God's sake.

Dummett will have a "blinder".  I have no worries at all with his selection.  Some on here have him as an invalid that's just started playing football.  He's a Premier League professional for God's sake.

Isak

Joelinton                  Murphy

Miley       Tonali

Hall                                        Livramento

Targett Lascelles Dummett

Pope

Maybe something like this? 

Edited by soyt

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

You can say that again.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Pope

Tino   Lascelles   Paulie D   Targett

Miley        Tonali          Hall

Murphy         Isak          Joelinton

Is the right answer