LCR4: Manchester United vs. Newcastle United - 01/11/23 @ 20:15 (Sky Sports)

That’s alright I guess, would’ve started Lascelles in place of Krafth as we still have Burn as a backup CB for the upcoming games. Hope we can keep it close and unleash some of the bigger names after an hour.

Edited by Pata

13 minutes ago, 54 said:

It's wild how much faith I have in Howe, I'm looking at a team with Krafth and Dummett at Centre Back, with Dubs in goal, Joelinton upfront and Ritchie at RW, and I'm thinking "Yeah, that could do a job" :lol:

It's completely mad isn't it :lol:

11 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

:lol: Howe can’t win

Don’t see too many complaints against Howe? All I see is some people saying that the team is much weaker than expected (kind of). No matter what I’m ok with it. I’m sure the attitude will be great and I think we will do well. Hoping to see many good performances and hopefully nick a result somehow. 

There should be quite many looking to prove that they want and deserve to be in the thoughts for the 1st team.

Edited by Ikon

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Don’t see too many complaints against Howe? All I see is some people saying that the team is much weaker than expected (kind of). No matter what I’m ok with it. I’m sure the attitude will be great and I think we will do well. Hoping to see many good performances and hopefully nick a result somehow. 

Really looking forward to this now