Newcastle United vs. Paris Saint-Germain - 4/10/23 @ 8:00pm (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Why not have an amble towards Le Beehivé and really experience the local ambience and mix with the local clientele

And always remember the age old Geordie saying "if there's teeth on the floor, why not get another pint or four?"

Absolutely buzzing for tonight...

I am old enough - like tons on here - to remember and have attended some of the big Champions League nights in 2002/3 and 2003/4...  Amazing nights but, tonight feels very special.

Today is dragging like hell already...  trying to keep myself busy to pass the time but, the butterflies have kicked in already!

Especially chuffed for my 18 year old son who up until the last couple of years has experience nothing but, crap from this club since he started to take notice!

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’m staying in Czech Republic in a hotel with 90% Germans. Think this will be difficult to get on TV with Dortmund and Leipzig also playing. 

For you Englisher, the game is over! Can’t confirm but this might help…

Spoiler

IMG_7307.thumb.gif.e62e9dbee451baa1d4de90f377f14a25.gif

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’m staying in Czech Republic in a hotel with 90% Germans. Think this will be difficult to get on TV with Dortmund and Leipzig also playing. 

Get yourself a VPN and watch it on TNT?

Where abouts in Czech are you?

There’s quite a few Sportbars in the bigger cities like Prague/Brno etc, usually they are Brewery ran bars with multiple screens. 

Also finding an Irish bar can be your best bet for the English CL games on the continent although Celtic are on at the same time. 

5 minutes ago, Laviofies said:

Can't wait to reach 02:00 AM to watch Newcastle playing at SJP for Champions League game. Work has been good today, now only need to enjoy spaghetti and pizza later for dinner and enjoy the night.

I’m contemplating making a stottie, can’t buy them here, for a flashback corned beef hash and stottie tea! And they say we don’t have haute cuisine 🤷‍♂️ 

8 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I’m contemplating making a stottie, can’t buy them here, for a flashback corned beef hash and stottie tea! And they say we don’t have haute cuisine 🤷‍♂️ 

Try make it if you have time to do it I guess, after all today is a festive day and deserve a whole celebration no matter what results come out later tonight

Going to be really sad if we don't make Europe next season. The buildup for these games is fucking exhilarating.

No idea what the final score will be but I think it'll be a good game and we'll give a much better account of ourselves going forward than Milan.

With Flash out for Sunday, I think he'll be a man possessed tonight. Fancy him to grab the winner.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Why not have an amble towards Le Beehivé and really experience the local ambience and mix with the local clientele

And always remember the age old Geordie saying "if there's teeth on the floor, why not get another pint or four?"

Duc de Northumberland or L'Horloge as it's known locally.