Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

Can’t help but think we passed a mental block beating City at home a week ago and that really kicked on this week with this one being an even bigger test on the biggest stage with a massive ton of hype and press and we played them off the park. I always wondered if our mentality was missing either that 1 player who’s done it (besides Trips) or the experience of playing on the stage (and we’d suffer in CL this season as a result, could still happen) but we really rose to the occasion and am wondering if that is a jump off point for our overall season. 

7 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

RAWK's cognitive dissonance over our owners amidst their Saudi transfer business is hilarious, proper wet wipes. When we beat them next it'll be glorious.

Yes, I've had quite a few go quiet when you mention that. They're trying to say it's not much but when Salah goes in Jan in it'll be hilarious.

They know they're fucked with us and it's a matter of time that's exactly why they opposed the takeover.

This is glorious:

I am flabbergasted by this. 

How on earth is that NOT handball?!?!?!

Even if it was a deflection, I thought the rules stated it is handball for the offensive phase. On this one the ball traveled around 25 yards and the first point of contact wad his arm?!

I am gonna be a broken record here, but football is truly and utterly dead. The game is a shitshow of the highest order. 

Fuck UEFA, fuck FIFA, fuck FA, and fuck every suit man who for they own greee ruined what once was a beautiful game.

Ohh and fuck everyone who threw toys out of the pram regarding the Super League.

The super league cannot happen soon enough!

20 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Tbf with Liverpool it actually does a bit :lol:

I do feel there's a level of weirdness with their perception of a unique morality, and their inability to give any praise at all.

Everton get OTT jip on here but I think most people accepted their crowd against us were fantistic when they shithoused that 1-0.

Tbf I do think that exists in Liverpool because it does have a unique history, but the way that that's pinned onto the football club and its fans (Hillsbrough aside) in 2023 is 100% mythical like. We all looked down on Man City's takeover until it happened to us and realised how torn we were, or not even torn at all. They'd be no different, as much as they claim they wouldn't.  

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Wouldn’t want him, proper lazy bastard.

Longstaff might not have got the goal if he had more effort.

Didn't he have the worst running stats in that front three of Messi, Neymar and him and there were clips of him not even attempting to get into attacking positions.  As he was in a strop because Messi got the pass instead of him.  Yet their fans booed Neymar and Messi for the perceived lack of effort, whilst giving him a free pass.  

Amazing talent.  But it is a joke the power he has there and the way he has conducted himself, I think.

The extended highlights on NUFC.co.uk should have Ando and Raizor commentary. Would like to hear the Ray Hudson commentary too. 

They didnt play local hero as we walked out last night did they? Think it was some shitty UEFA music. Corporate cunts.  

Sure it's probably been mentioned but what did we make of mbappe's look to the camera at full time, puffing his cheeks out and raising his eyebrows.   Looked to me like 'I wasn't expecting that!!'

1 minute ago, 1964 said:

Sure it's probably been mentioned but what did we make of mbappe's look to the camera at full time, puffing his cheeks out and raising his eyebrows.   Looked to me like 'I wasn't expecting that!!'

Not sure tbh, either that or look at the shite team I'm in.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

The extended highlights on NUFC.co.uk should have Ando and Raizor commentary. Would like to hear the Ray Hudson commentary too. 

They didnt play local hero as we walked out last night did they? Think it was some shitty UEFA music. Corporate cunts.  

I don’t think we’re gonna get Ando highlights mate, likely due to some UEFA dictat 

33 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: I cannot fucking believe yesterday happened.

Can't stop thinking about it. Huge fight in my head between last night, work and boob's...and for once boobs ain't winning. ?

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Can't stop thinking about it. Huge fight in my head between last night, work and boob's...and for once boobs ain't winning. ?

I ain't even realize I haven't thought about tits in like 16 hours until you said that.

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354784.msg19108519#msg19108519

They're so bitter man :lol:

Many pages of beatiful fume. I know people call Everton the scouse mackems but it's jarring how much RAWK is like RTG.

Unbelievable bitterness. Imagine having had some great success in recent years and being that bitter

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Who the fuck let Carver in.

Think the carver hate is shocking

He tried his best for the club- Bobby Robson respected him as his assistant. 

People slagging him are quite embarrassing- he was far from the problem