Newcastle United 4-1 Paris Saint-Germain (04/10/23)

Disco

6 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Yeah, it was never difficult to watch but we hardly had the ball in the second half.

That's when I thought we were in control. Let them have it, ,let them have it, then BANG hit them.  That's why we won 4-1.  Do you not realise what a tactical manager we have?

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

How good was DRC-Emery for them btw? Fucking hell. He’s going to be an absolute star if he keeps his head on.

Their best player tonight by a country mile.

8 minutes ago, Sima said:

Poor Donnarumma, man. 

Two absolutely unreal saves for the first two goals. :lol: 

he’s probably going to be Edersons successor but with 2 years left on his contract after this season the timing would be perfect to be Popes replacement.

only if the owners decide to go nuts with the cash of course, he’s already on £130k a week

He pushed isaks shot straight back into play for almiron then was at fault for longstaffs. Didn't think he was anywhere near as good as ederson or Allison with his feet either..

Edited by jack j

34 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

This really doesn't feel like what actually happened

Probably one of the biggest disconnects I've ever seen between possession and performance. We controlled that game from start to finish despite having the ball for little over a quarter of it.

17 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Dembele is such an odd player. I think it’s all to do with his mentality the reason why he so often doesn’t make the most of his talent. Such an easy player to bully 

He overran the ball at his feet a few times tonight and conceded possession, poor from him tonight.

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Probably one of the biggest disconnects I've ever seen between possession and performance. We controlled that game from start to finish despite having the ball for little over a quarter of it.

but that’s an Enrique hallmark at times. They control the ball for the sake of it and when you defend right they have no clue what to do with it. 

that attempt to Brighton us was absurd by the way. They played right into our press and our crowd. Once the press works early, and if we can get a goal, good night. 

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

He pushed isaks shot straight back into play for almiron then was at fault for longstaffs. Didn't think he was anywhere near as good as ederson or Allison with his feet either..

Had absolute no right to save Isak’s shot in the first place, man. :lol: 

Just now, Sima said:

Had absolute no right to save Isak’s shot in the first place, man. :lol: 

Will need to see it again. Just looked like he'd knocked the cunt straight back out. Mind I am the other end

That Ray Hudson performance on the mic has got to be the GOAT!

"Av got goosebumps the size of coconuts!"

"That finish by Almiron was smooth like the back of a spoon!"

"Trippier can drop a pint into a shot glass!"

***ORGASMIC SOUND***.....……"Swiss Precision!, Rolex could learn a thing or two from Fabian Schar!"