Newcastle United 4-0 Crystal Palace (21/10/23)

Disco

Just now, BonesJones said:

Commentator with the old, 'as good as Newcastle have been, Palace have been poor'.

Well yeh that's how it works, we're making them look poor by being so good ya daft that.

We're the luckiest club in English football how so many teams have an off day against us. 

Just now, BonesJones said:

Commentator with the old, 'as good as Newcastle have been, Palace have been poor'.

Well yeh that's how it works, we're making them look poor by being so good ya daft that.

Happens so often with us. Commentators never seem to realise how our style of play causes other teams such issues and forces them into mistakes.

5 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

How annoying was that? [emoji38]

Fucking infuriating :) - I’m one of those who think that if replays have to be shown, it should only be when the ball is out of play.  I also don’t understand how TV companies haven’t as yet thought of putting the live feed in the corner of the screen when they are showing replays …

Just now, LiquidAK said:

I love when miggy runs so fast his head hangs back like it can't keep up with his body 

Yep ! And when he's making up ground, he tries to get some DRS by dipping his head momentarily :lol: