Newcastle United vs. Borussia Dortmund - 25/10/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Been working in town - already great to see loads of Dortmund fans knocking about, going to be a great atmosphere.

They seem like a friendly bunch so far, though I'm glad I didn't ask "so, whereabouts in Germany are you from?" as I nearly did.

Shame the weather is so crappy, be good if they enjoy the city (aside from the actual game obviously).

32 minutes ago, Adam said:

Any idea what time the programme blokes start selling? I've got a food at 6 so hoping to grab one before that, if not will have to hope they have stock at 7.

They were selling them when I got to town about 4:30-5 before PSG game, so should be sound.

32 minutes ago, Adam said:

Any idea what time the programme blokes start selling? I've got a food at 6 so hoping to grab one before that, if not will have to hope they have stock at 7.

Not sure what time they start, but I work near St James' Park and they were out selling them when I left work at 5 when we played PSG.

2 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

I’m over from Australia for this one. Howay the lads! 

17 hour direct flight to London, driving through Storm Babet and getting stuck in Derbyshire. Had the flu and bronchitis all week, but tonight is going to be fucking brilliant. 

7 minutes ago, tgarve said:

My family’s booked us all to see goosebumps at the cinema at 7pm and I have a match ticket for tonight

I thought it was tomorrow 

How do I get out of this? 

Diarrhoea and Vomiting. Get yourself on the toilet pronto, make a lot of strained noises and tell them to go without you. Then when they come home and you’re not there, say you had to drive around for ages to find somewhere with some meds

7 minutes ago, tgarve said:

My family’s booked us all to see goosebumps at the cinema at 7pm and I have a match ticket for tonight

Say you’re going for a popcorn during the trailers and then claim you got kidnapped 

10 minutes ago, TBG said:

Not sure what time they start, but I work near St James' Park and they were out selling them when I left work at 5 when we played PSG.

Perfect I'll head past the ground on my way in and grab one.

13 minutes ago, tgarve said:

You don't want to miss Goosebumps, mate. I hear it's spine tinglingly good. 

5 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Was it Boyzone or Oasis who were playing at the Arena the night of the Barca 3-2? No doubt some sap had to tag along with the better half and/or kids if it was Boyzone

Oasis, Liam was wearing the home shirt