Newcastle United vs. Borussia Dortmund - 25/10/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Reiterate what others are saying @Isaak You wont be able to hop off the train at Hexham and straight into an uber. You'll probably have to pre book a taxi from Hexham to Carlisle for when you arrive at Hexham. I reckon you're looking at £90+ for that. Thats providing the train isnt cancelled too. 

Your best bet is to sack off Carlisle and book at hotel in Newcastle after the game. Then you can get an early train to the Lake district. It depends where you're staying in the lakes but you could be in Oxenholme, Kendal, Windemere early enough from Newcastle the next day. 

If you're dead set on staying in Carlisle, call a Hexham/Carlisle taxi firm and arrange for them to be waiting for when you get off your train in Hexham - they will definitely do this if its pre arranged. Worst comes to worst, there are hotels in both Newcastle and Hexham (travelodge) you can walk in to so you'll not actually be on the streets for the night. Dont get off the train at Hexham expecting a taxi/uber though, you'll have to pre book it. 

Edited by Doctor Zaius

Fwiw if he's using trains, he could overnight in Newcastle and be in Windermere for 0842. Earliest he can get there from Carlisle is 0749. Is it worth all the extra hassle of taxiing from Hexham for an hour ?

Referee: Artur Dias Soares

Assistant referees: Paulo Soares and Pedro Ribeiro
Fourth official: Gustavo Correia
VAR: Tiago Martins
Assistant VAR: Pol van Boekel

Soares 2023/24 stats:

Games (all competitions): 5
Yellow cards issued: 27
Red cards issued: 1

Champions League build up plus detailed discussion of Tyne Valley train and taxi options

I swear this is heaven

Not been this buzzing since I necked my first ever cowie and DJ OneDek played Hear the Drummer (Get Wicked) at Wentworth Leisure Centre roller disco circa 1990

Edited by bobbydazzla

53 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Legit class video 

You really see that competitiveness between them that Howe has mention before. It looks like they all want to win no matter how insignificant the game.

Great stuff!