Newcastle United vs. Borussia Dortmund - 25/10/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

29 minutes ago, tgarve said:

My family’s booked us all to see goosebumps at the cinema at 7pm and I have a match ticket for tonight

I thought it was tomorrow 

How do I get out of this? 

Firstly, you go to the match.  

That's it. 

27 minutes ago, tgarve said:

My family’s booked us all to see goosebumps at the cinema at 7pm and I have a match ticket for tonight

I thought it was tomorrow 

How do I get out of this? 

You say "Fuck that, I'm going to the match"

Also, as I've said before on here, I'm constantly astounded by people not knowing the dates of matches leading to this sort of palava.

5 minutes ago, madras said:

You say "Fuck that, I'm going to the match"

Also, as I've said before on here, I'm constantly astounded by people not knowing the dates of matches leading to this sort of palava.

It’s a joke based on the last game boss relax 😂

14 minutes ago, tgarve said:

It’s a joke based on the last game boss relax 😂

Ffs, I had you faking your own death and everything.

On a separate note, anyone want to buy a used canoe? Hartlepool area, collect only.

37 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Used to read Goosebumps books religiously when I was a little kid. They were so shit but fairly compelling reading apart from when R.L.Stine started dropping sequel after sequel 

They were shocking like :lol: I remember trying to make one of the books I had scary by getting under the covers with a torch in the dark because it just wasn't doing it for me.

Turns out no amount of preparation can make 'It came from beneath the sink' - a book about a possessed sponge - anything other than completely lame. :lol:

46 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Used to read Goosebumps books religiously when I was a little kid. They were so shit but fairly compelling reading apart from when R.L.Stine started dropping sequel after sequel 

Used to watch the episodes on fox kids, main ones I remember where the one where the Halloween mask got stuck on his face and the creepy dummy one.

Some of the concepts were decent enough, I remember the haunted theme park one interesting me. There was one that went back in time to a period when the guillotine was used and that stuck with me. Can’t remember most of them though. Monster blood 3 etc was scraping the barrel hard. Definitely got some decent imagery in there at times when he wasn’t dealing with sponges 

59 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Never knew it was popular here. I loved Goosebumps. Read them all. They all scared the living daylights out of me.