Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Havertz wasn't a red, it was his trailing leg that caught him, if he ahd caught him with his other foot, i think it would have definetly been in more trouble.

Bruno should have been sent of for violent conduct though

Just now, wormy said:

Was thinking the same. Out of all the Sky Six I really didn't imagine our most blood thirsty contests would be with these cunts. :lol:

The problem is it extends to me, too. I've now got two answers when I'm asked who I hate most in the league. Liverpool for 36 games, then I remember it's Arsenal for 2.

After they got humiliated by us in Howe's first season Arteta seem to have made this fixture one of his most important. Clear instructions to his team to waste time, shithouse and "work harder than them".

Just hope we respond and humble them again.

Just now, looneytoon said:

As captain, Lascelles needed to show more leadership to calm the  players down.

Tripps would've managed that whole incident far more capably

True. I think I can see here how Lascelles and Trippier have different styles. Lascelles the more vocal and confrontational, Trippier the more 'calm things down'.

2 minutes ago, maybe_next_year said:

What the fuck does "reckless not dangerous" even mean man. 

Officially, reckless means:

"Reckless is when a player acts with disregard to the danger to, or consequences for, an opponent and must be cautioned"

As opposed to sending off offence of using excessive force:

"Using excessive force is when a player exceeds the necessary use of force and endangers the safety of an opponent and must be sent off" - https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct

8 minutes ago, Aiston said:

I don't understand how it seems Arsenal specifically wind up our players so much :lol:

I don't even know why either [emoji38]

Didn't used to mind Arsenal but now they can fuck off into oblivion. Despicable cunts.

media was talking for days about the Kovacic tackle vs Arse, guess this Havertz one will be forgotten rather quickly rather than analyzed by Webb himself. Eddie needs to make a big thing out of it if we lose tho lol.  if we can get this ref off of our fixtures for good thats already something.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

They should have been booked too.  I’m perfectly happy with players being booked for dissent, but the total lack of consistency is why it happens in the first place 

Yeah and there's also point at which the ref has lost control of the game. He lost it after that Havertz challenge