Newcastle United 1-0 Arsenal (04/11/23) - Post match reaction from p. 46

Yorkie

Fucking Joelinton man. So strong.

Think i'd still give Lascelles the man of the match though. We did so well to beat Arsenal plus a referee who basically plays for them.

We got about 5-6 yellow cards that were absolutely fuck all.

1 minute ago, wormy said:

:lol: Tino looked absolutely lost by the boos and whistles. Am I guessing that was at Arse players thanking their fans?

Love Murph still out their with a grin on his face. What a fucking man.

I think he just has that look sometimes

Just now, Begbie said:

Hope FA or police check the refs lawn, bank account, or whatever of new things the ref has got lately. He must have been paid off, or he needs glasses

Well, he gave our goal. If he was paid off, he would have given the free kick against big Joe?

come on man..

Absolutely awesome intensity. Just hard to believe what we have become as a club in such a short time. I love each and every one of these lads. What effort, what desire, so many potential excuses to fall short and we've taken none of them. 

I don't really care for the commentary narrative. I thought that was a fantastic display from Newcastle and were worthy winners. The shots on target thing was a bit distortive, as Newcastle had the better chances and had Arsenal at arm's reach defensively.

What a performance.

I actually thought the ref did pretty well in a difficult situation. The Livramento yellow was nonsense. The officiating for Newcastle triple yellow was spot on, and I have no problem with that as long as it's consistent and everyone gets booked for such dissent.

Joelinton was fantastic. Motm.

Buzzing off that. Genuinely so impressed. Livramento was quietly sensational second half.

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Lascelles with a fucking mountain of performance, his best for us.

Has been impossibly good filling in for Botman.

Saved us from a lot of trouble if he hadn't been ready to play.